chapter 15

Susheela pov
With an excitement left for hospital another day. After talking to family on video call. I reached the hospital when mom insisted she wanted to meet pramod. Although I was pretty nervous what had happened last day, but I loved him so I went.
When I entered the cabin pramod was doing something on his laptop. So that cleared my throught and said
S- pramod how r u
P- I am fine ( he replied without looking at her)
I was taken aback, he didn't remember what had happened yesterday. Then I reiterate he was drunk. Why would he remember.
I stupidly went near him and  tried to hug him. Yes, I tried to do that on the excuse of mom's health condition. But he shrugged me off. Maybe because he wanted to take revenge of the past hugs when I shrugged him. But sheeplisly, I hugged him again and he couldn't resist but did it. Mom was there smiling when she said
K- namaste damadji
P-arrey mummy aap khadi kyon hai baithiye, namaste
Aur bataye Aaj se aapka great shuru hai, kaisa lag rha hai?
K- bas aap hai toh koi dar na hai
Chotta haddi is such a good actor. Hayee!! I don't know how many times my heart will go to him.
After his perfect acting with mom. I left after leaving mom to hospital for 2 days therapy. I cooked lunch and slept in peace and thoughts of me and pramod reuniting.

Pramod pov
I saw susheela after last day's incident. I thought she would be shy but no she is way to bold. She hugged me, twice when I shrugged her off she again did that. I am not a fool that I won't understand she isn't doing this for her mother. Rather, she is doing it for herself. Again due to her teenage feelings, she is into me. Thinking just because I kissed her I love her. Such a spoilt brat. She just knows to hurt everyone. Thinking her childish brain is everytime right.

Update after a long time.
Next update on Saturday.
And regular too after Saturday as my exams will be over.
Do comment, vote and share
Writer, khushi.
Thank you!!!