chapter 39

Third person pov

Susheela and pramod reached India. Both of them were in their own space choosing to remain silent . Although susheela preferred pramod to talk and console her. But also she knew that he won't do it and moreover she is done with lies and his fake intentions and need energy to deal with mini aunty. Wait mini aunty suddenly this thought came in her mind and she thought that what is pramod upto has he told mini aunty about marriage!???
Offcourse that's why we r here. She wa not at a ready to face her drama and somewhere deep down wanted to go back London. Atleast there she could remain alone think, experience the power of silence and not have to face peircing gaze of pramod all time. Here, coming back to India was haunting her each second. She wasn't able to stop herself from thinking about garima, her family and her lovable chott hadd which once loved her with his fu strength. Both sat in cab and waited to reach rohtak.( As they landed on Delhi international airport

Mini pov
Finally! My son is coming back to India today after 2 years. I am so happy and overwhelmed. I will see him after such a longtime. Just because of that middle class girl I had to again stay away from him for such a long time and force him to marry or date  someone. But as everyone says" sabar ka pha meetha hota hai"
I think it is true that's why he is coming with his wife. Although I am damm angry at him that without any knowledge of me, without my presence he got married. I was upset at it but still it was more worthy for me that he moved on and offcourse he had a Christian wedding so here I wil complete his wedding rituals in Hindu style. Also I am really excited to meet my Bahu. Finally I can say that I am mother in law to someone. Pramod just told me that she is from India but lives in London. That thing made me assure that the girl is from a good family and offcourse she must be having a good soul as it's pramod's  choice. The only mistake my son does is choosing the girl with wrong family although girl is always pure like diamond.
"Jay pls dress up quickly ur son must be arriving with his newly wed bride"
Third person pov
With this mini just got busy in decorating the house and checking everything is perfect or not while Jay was busy in the kitchen cooking and baking cake. He was not happy by knowing about sudden marriage. He felt that pramod was angry and broken on the broken marriage with susheela. Whether it has been two years he still felt that he had not recovered from it and this sudden marriage Jay though was not the right decision. But forced and not willing to make his relation with mini more bitter he didn't said anything and was preparing everything. He was also excited to meet his son and ew daughter in law.

Susheela pov
I somehow managed to control my tears and prepared myslef for the coming. We reched rohtak after 2 hours when pramod said
* Pls don't cry in front of anyone, we will be going back to London in two weeks, I expect u to manage till now.  U can meet ur family the last two days before we deport and make sure noone knows about the deal we have to make them beleive it's a love marriage and we will be telling the same story to everyone what  we told ur family*

I just nodded in yes and then vanished into my thoughts looking outside the window.
"Family" this word have me goosebumps. My life is a total mess. No matter how much I want to meet them, I know I can't meet them because then my broken pieces will fall apart. I know I am broken but meeting them I won't be able to stick those pieces together.

After 10 minutes the taxi stopped and I was standing right ther again after two years. CHAUTALA MANSION

Longest chapter till date;!
Vote comment share
Exactly after one chapter pramod pov !!!