chapter 24

Chotta haddi!
Pramod
My pramod
Loves me then why did he did that
Why he is betraying me
Why
I love and I know he also loves me then why??
The old pramod never have even touched a girl whether drunk or not. What happened to him
Why is he doing all this
I know I did wrong on wedding day but that doesn't means I deserve this huge punishment
I love him I cannot see him witha another woman

I don't know when I slept but the first thing came into my mind after getting awake was yesterday. Maybe in those thoughts- crying sleep took over me.
Fully drained out it was 4:30a.m.
I still cannot process what happened when I heard some sounds. So, I got out of my room just to see the girl leaving. I knew that pramod did it with the girl and as per his words it's not his first one night stand.
It pains-it pains hard right in the heart, pearcing it. I just want to claim that pramod is just mine. No one else can touch him. Fresh stock of tears started forming when pramod saw me and said be therein front of my room at 5 sharp.
Things stuck my brain and realisation that garima was right started to rise high but somehow I made my condition well. And passed half an hour of silence hy consoling my self.

Knock!knock!
*Come in*
When I entered his room I saw him awake. He commanded me to clean house so I started doing it like a soulless person. Nearly around 7 i was done.
When pramod said
*I told u not to interfair in my business then how could u disturb me last night*
I was shaken by the seriousness behind those words. I was broken into thousand pieces. I just ignored it and ran into my room
I don't know how much I cried.
When Mr. Prmod chautala
Came in my room and ordered me to get ready to go to hospital with him.
I agreed without having any option and controlling my tears. The whole day went and when the hospital hours of his shift were over he droove me to a club I was shocked by seeing the sight.

Vote, comment and share!!
Suggestions are invited.