chapter 41

Pramod pov(from chapter 31)

I was hella angry on susheela. How can she flirt with him breaking my rules. I refused her right to talk to a woman also and ther eshe was flirting with him. This girl always get on my nerves.
Ring...ring ....ring....ring...ring....
Greta now mom also hve to call at this time.

Mini
*Hello pramod beta! How r u I hope everything is fine and my son is enjoying in London with his new girlfriend and soon coming to rohtak to marry her!*

Why the hell every time mom have to think and talk about marriage and girlfriend can't her life move ahead of it. Let me complete her wish today, let me get married, all problems will be solved and that susheela will too get it straight in her head that I am the only man who is hers, I am the only one who has the right  to do anything to that bitch

*Yes mom, I am actually enjoying with my girlfriend and soon to be wife and I was going to surprise u by coming day after tomorrow but u only called and ruined my surprise. I am getting married to her tomorrow in church and will be coming day after with her to rohtak. And pls don't force me to get married in India because I hate it. Trust me she is a "nice" girl and lives in London only. U will surely like her.*

Mini
*Pramod I trust u but marriage is a big decision and how can u just get married like that without me and Jay. Beta understand*

*Mom u wanted me to get married so I am getting married now so pls don't force me otherwise I won't get married my whole life*
I cutted the call because I am not interested in listening to any bullshit moreover I have to convince that bitch and prepare everything.
After drinking whiskey I went in my cabin and saw her talking to garima. I was angry for breaking my another rule but then I listened to there convo. I was feeling pity on her and was angry too that how can garima know everything. Anyways I don't know why did I said that I love her I really don't know why at that time looking at her situation those were the only which got out of my mouth but as soon I realised what I said I quickly covered them up comping direct to the point. Although I didn't knew she will agree so easily for marriage. Like the one I knew would just fight for herself, I knew susheela who was stubborn but this susheela was just an emotional fool but anyways I ignored that fact and married her so that my life can be sorted and seriously she looked fire in the wedding dress, I swear I would kiss her longer if we weren't in public gathering and also cherished her forever If she hadn't back stabbed me. That back stabbed damm, why did she have to break my heart she would have just atleast tried to contact me once if she had loved me even once. But no she back stabbed me. That one thing always aches my heart hence I left house after dropping her and after drinking some shots I went back to home only to see her in a different character, like ready for sex. What a whore is my wife. Ready to get physical after very marriage like she was waiting for this day. Fuck. Whenever I try to forget her wrongs, whenever I come back after explaining myself to deal with her she creates a new problem. Although I wasn't willing to have sex with her but damm it was so hard to resist her beauty so I hve sex with her.

But I was confused after her reaction I got after telling her to be ready for flight and her her whole journey reaction. Did she really thought that I loved her that's why I had sex with her. Such a fool. I don't know by which angle she thought that.

I told her to stop crying in the car because I wanted to convince mom and dad that I married her because I love her.

To be continued

Vote , share and comment!!