chapter 42

Pramod pov

As soon as I entered the house I saw mom's reaction. I could see she was shocked and not at all happy. I thought that she will agree as it's been two years but I could tell that she was still humiliated by susheela's behaviour that day. But her mention of suicide scared me to death. She is my mom she gave birth to me , she cannot leave me like this. Although I don't wanted  susheela to cut all ties with her family as she atleast deserves a little humanity but seeing that situation of my mom I really couldn't help it.  So I called garima immediately and asked susheela to tell her. When I was cutting Garima's call I could hear her speaking "mujhe koi farak nhi padta"
This thing just clicked my head and is irritating me. This girl who couldn't live without her is saying this. In hospital also I hear her speaking rubbish about susheela, I thought she must be angry after knowing her stupidness, but I eventually thought she will try to help susheela but no she didn't and this one thing is not good. I can feel susheela is hiding something from me as she didn't protested for  any rights regarding her family. I will surely talk to her regarding this once we r back in London. Right now I need to fix her screws so that she never misbehaves with my mom and be a good girl. She couldn't talk like that to her she is hving no rights. And yet again she will hve to apologise to her so that my mom feels ok, she doesn't feel her respect being compromised.
In a furry I took her to room. I could see her tears flowing but it was important for her to realise her mistake so I said
* I told u not to cry in front of everyone and u just created a scene over there and moreover u insulted my mom once again. R u blind or what she was going to suicide and u were just being pathetic. I thought that u r having some sense that is why didn't mention basic rules like respecting my loved ones- me parents and everyone. But no u hve to drama allthe time. I know u r doing this because I last night. So let me make u clear I didn't told u to give me ur virginity last night I never asked for it, so , I request u to stop this drama u r doing from last night. I cannot handle it anymore.*

Susheela pov
Saying those words he just left the room leaving me there. How can he do this to me? How?
Last night I saw my chotta haddi, the pramod I loved after so much time but here i am realising that this is   dr. Pramod Chautala not my love. I lost it. I cannot win him again. Without any stoppage tear kept on falling from my eyes. Not realising when jay uncle  entered the room.

To be continued
Next part hopefully in evening if not then tomorrow
Vote, comment and share!!!