chapter 19

When we reached the hospital, I was nerveuos of how pramod would react.
Reaching his cabin he was shocked on seeing garima but he said hello to her with which she replied and said
*Hello pramod ji, mujhe susheela ne bataya ki aapko apni galti realise hogai hai aur jaanke khushi hoyi ki aap susheela pe bharosa karte hai*
Pramod looked towards me at her statement And I nodded in yes after seeing his questioning eyes, he further nodded to me and replied garima with a yes saying
* Mein bhi khush hoon ki susheela ko apni galti realise hogai and now she is happy with living with me, also for sometime we want to live in London. I hope susheela informed u abt it.*

Garima pov
I was happy finding susheela with pramod but after meeting him idk why but i am finding something fishy, anyways, I replied yes to what pramod said and left to meet maa after biding him goodbye.
I was very happy  meeting her after soo long. She could even recognise me. We both cried with happiness. She scolded me for not bringing my princess- her granddaughter with me.  But I couldn't help it as she was small and said,
*Mummy aap rohtak as rhe ho na wahan mil le na usse*
We all together reached home and chatted alot. I noticed susheela has changed alot I couldn't read her anymore and was not able to find what was wrong with her. When I and mom tried to talk about pramod she changed the topic. There was definitely something fishy. So when all slept I went to her room. And and checked her purse and for nd a contract. I read it and was surprised how could she agree to it. If there were money shortages she could hve taken loan but no. How can she silently bear all this.  But no susheela ik cannot bear any wrong. The matter is something else I need to talk to her before she does some Blunder to her life. Because pramod is not the one, I could feel it today after meeting him, he is no more cute or sweet, he has certain kind of hatred for susheela I could see it in his eyes today and after the contract I am sure about it.

Do comment, vote and share!!
Thank you for reading
Writer, khushi