chapter 11

Pramod pov
I was happy, after all why won't I be happy. My plan's fisrt step was executed successfully. Sushila signed the paper so easily. I thought I would have to convince her more, but no her bailbudhi attitude is the best thing. But it is worst too, this time I was here but what if it was someone else(he started to think and suddenly realised what he was thinking) and said it would have been easy for her offcourse what was I thinking, huh.
Author pov
He passes the whole night peacefully and went to the club.
In the morning
Susheela woke up and realised everything happened yesterday and consoled herself by saying that" common sushila u will be able to arrange money, for you for your mom, u can Pass this hard time. Even if u couldn't arrange money u will surely manage to make pramod's life hell. So, that he leaves u own his own.
After sometime
Puttu videocalls her she picks it up with a small curve appearing in her face after all that emotional drama. There was his father too. She greeted them when Dharampal asked about her health, she felt really good at heart, due to pass months she couldn't talk to him even after living in the same house, maybe due to lack of confidence, but she knew he loves her. She was genuinely a bit happy. Even kusum was able to recognise everyone on the phone, with just a little remainder. Chanchal ans shishupal also joined and garima too. Garima didn't talked to her but she asked about treatment which faded away susheela's smile. She told them lie that money is arranged with the help Garima is providing. Everyone in the family looked really happy and thanked mata raani for her Grace. But Garima had a doubt about what susheela said. She felt that there was something fishy.

I know this part was a bit bored ng and filled with pov's but don't worry!!!
Next part will be hving sumod romance (which u all hve been waiting for)
Hello people!!
Do vote, comment and share
Stay tuned