chapter 9

Susheela pov
As I reached the hospital I was goin towards his cabin when the receptionist stopped me and said to wait for sir's permission. Without paying any heed to itz I stormed his cabin and hold his collar tightly and shouted at him asking "by which idea I made this contact, na bilkol bhi sharam na aayi, majboori ka fayda utha te hoye, na tumse yeh expect na kiya tha", I was almost about to punch his nose, when his bodyguards held me and dragged backwards. When he commanded them to leave and as soon as they left they came near me and said that" there is no need for shame in this contract it's clearly written I won't touch u without ur permission but I will freaking own u. That means u hve to follow each and everything what I say"
To which I said" ek hospital ke bil ke liye mein apne aap ko bech do, woh bhi kisi aise insaan ko jiske paas khud ka stand nhi hai, Mr. Pramod Chautala yeh jo tumne 'no touching without permission' wala rule banaya hai na for my so called satisfaction u know it very well no one can do it, haddiyon Tod dongi jisne bhi aisi harkat karne ki koshish ki"
Apparently to this he started laughing tearing my heart into 100 pieces and said " u said u will pay the bill right, so what is the need of worrying sign it and u won't be sold, moreover I do take stands but for only right this condition is to make sure u don't run away taking my money"
After listening this I simply signed the sheet in full of anger and left to home.

Hello people
Hope u liked
Do vote and comment
Next part today if votes crosses atleast 30.
Otherwise part tomorrow
Thank you
Writer, khushi