chapter 16

A bright new day. It's been 1 month since I hve been to London. Mom is getting well. Although I am afraid soon mom will realise that I and pramod are not married and we just acted in front of her for her health. And then she will feel guilty. Although I hve fallen in love with pramod again. Or shall I say my love for him has been awaken again from my deep soul. He is a brilliant actor anyways. Chotta haddi acts in front of mom as if all this is reality, I and him are married. I wish if it was true. But not it is not the truth. But I will make sure this happens in the future. Offcourse it will happen as I will not pay the bill for hospital and as per his condition I will live with him probably. And to work it out I hve to find a way to tell my family what I will do in London staying a little longer there. But I will definately find something to tell them. Things between me and garima are also working well.  Although I can see she is angry on me still but I know she has started curing her anger. After a long time, my world was looking happy again.

After sometime(in hospital)
Chotta haddi!!!
I yelled when he came out of wahsroom and looked at me. When Idk why but I spoke
*Kya baat hai doctor sahab, aaj toh bade dashing lag rhe ho*
When his eyes went wide and he glared at me like anything, when I realised what I said and immediately in response bit my lower Lip.
*Don't bite that, if u want I will bite them for u but u don't do it*
I was shocked he literally said that!!

To be continued
Vote, comment and share