Naughty Nhan

Saru finds out why his wife whispered Nhan's name when that very woman walks onto the Bridge with Michael it didn't surprise him that Kehau brought their children onto the Bridge to say hi to the "newcomer" who is now a member of Federation Security as the Discovery Jumps "still breaking the rules I see!"  Nhan says with a smile as she places her hands on Lani and Sarek's back as they hug her "we're spoiled like that!"  Kehau replies with a smile Nhan and the Bridge crew chuckle "we promised Vance that we wouldn't "overstay our welcome" when we do come to the Bridge but Michael was brave enough to give us free rein of her Ready Room so when it becomes "business as usual" we can hide in there and annoy you all in secret!"  she adds Nhan and the Bridge crew laugh.... before doing what they were ordered to do Hugh made sure Saru spent a moment or two with his family he watches with a smile as Saru hugs and kisses Kehau, Lani and Sarek "stay here!"  Saru whispers to his wife "don't put yourself in danger and we won't have to come save you!"  Kehau replies half teasing Hugh chuckles as Saru tilts his head and gives his wife a look "I'm sure we can find something to distract ourselves but I mean it Saru! you be careful and look out for one another! I trust Book but not his arrogance no matter what HIS reasons may be I'm sure all these lives they will destroy are not worth the cost he's making us all pay!"  she says he nods then kisses her lips once more then he kisses his children's temples because he knew she would tease him by saying that their children would want one because they saw their mother get one then he walks over to where Hugh stands and they walk onto the shuttle and Kehau and her children walk out of the Shuttle Bay.... "watch over them!"  Kehau says to Nhan once she senses Saru and his crews distress Nhan looks down at Lani and Sarek then up at Kehau and nods then watches as she disappears.... Saru stares at his wife in shock as she appears before him just as the shuttles Structural Integrity is compromised "Nhan's watching them which means the entire Bridge crew is also watching them and no I won't stop what his arrogance started but that doesn't mean I won't....!"  Kehau tells him he nods then reaches for her and pulls her into a hug before she could finish whatever she was about to say and as soon as her body melded with his he calms down slightly and he feels his wife's body become warmer than usual and realizes that she created a small shield that surrounded the shuttle as a safety precaution and it somehow heightened the oxygen levels that were dropping as the shuttle continues to break just as Book sent a message to ready their thrusters to blast themselves free from their cage and not even a second later Michael orders them to do as Book told them to which Bryce who was on the shuttle did Kehau disappears the second Owo got a lock on the shuttle crew and beamed them onto the Bridge Lani and Sarek rush over and hug their father then rush back over to their mother take her hand and walk with her towards the Turbolift so everyone could go back to work.... Kehau "sneaks" into Engineering and helps Paul with his problem so he can work a little faster.... she sent her children to "bother" Hugh who was used to having them around and knew they would be on their best behavior so he could do HIS job with a smile on his face.... "I wouldn't be surprised if they both get smart and use us to get what they want"  Kehau says to Paul who looks at her she shrugs and says "it would be faster even with a "genius" such as his arrogance on board!"  he chuckles "I wonder if there's a way to destroy or at least disarm the weapon maybe even render it useless before they get a chance to fire it.... without harming Book's ship of course.... after all everything has a weakness and with how arrogant the "genius" is....!"  Kehau says Paul looks at her "just thinking out loud.... it's better than the "Federations" alternative"  she tells him "and what is....!?!"  Paul asks "oh!"  he says once he figures it out "you work I'll Jump.... when she orders it of course!"  she says he nods then smiles.... Paul watches as Kehau becomes filled with sorrow he starts to walk towards her but stops when she shakes her head and then the information they along with Zora were looking for finally appears right when they need it then he watches as Kehau rushes out of the room and smiles at her departing figure....