Why Can't I Go?

I have been laying in my bed all night not knowing what to do. He made me promise not to leave my room, but I do not know what else to do.

Also, I have to pee. 10 year olds can not hold their pee forever ya know. It is harder than the average persons.

"Ok, I can do this... just do not look around. Go to the bathroom, then come back and lay down" I say to myself. Which is what I do, but when I get out of the bathroom, I made the mistake of looking in the living room. Which meant I could also see the kitchen, Rebekah, Kol, and Elijah. The living room... Nik. Finn was somewhere.

I let out this scream that even hurt my ears and start crying hysterically. It hurt so badly to see my brothers and sister like this. My loved ones, the ones I'm so close to. It sucks! Why does this have to happen to me?!

"I thought I told you to stay in your room" I hear my brothers voice, wait that's impossible... I just saw him on the ground with my other siblings.

"Elijah?" "Come here" "I thought... But I saw you- you were dead" I sob. "Sh, I'll explain everything when your older" I nod. "Does this mean everyone is gonna come back?" "You tell me?" I hear Rebekah ask.

Which makes me smile and I jump into her arms. I see Nik and crawl into his arms. I thought I'd lost them all, this was the worst day of my life, but it turned out to be the best. Because I got my family back.

"Where is mother, though?" "She will not be coming back, Ava" "Oh" "We are sorry" "At least I have you all back" I hug them all at once still in Nik's arms. "Finn?" "He, uh, he is gone too Ava" "That is alright, I suppose"

"Ava, we have to leave" "What do you mean?" "We are moving away from here" "Where are we to go?" "A place you and all of us will enjoy very much" He said with a smirk.

~~

I fell asleep in the car on the way to wherever it is we were going. Elijah was driving and Rebekah was in the passenger side, because I wanted Nik in the back with me.

~Nik~
"So, where are we going Nik?" "The Windy City" "You are bringing a 10 year old to Chicago? Are you out of your mind?" "Just a little... look nobody is gonna hurt her because we are right here with her... she has got 3 vampires who are complete badass stuck to her like glue, nothing is gonna happen" I say, and I was right.

~A few years later~
When we all got back from hunting at around 2 in the morning she was up pushing some food around her plate, all depressed like. 12 years old and she's already dealing with boys? Great.

"What are you doing awake?" "Can not sleep" "Your upset, what is wrong?" She shakes her head. "Ava Lynn" She puts her fork down and says, "Why can I never go out with you guys?"

We sigh and I run my hands over my face. She has asked this question before, every year she asks. I guess she thinks it is because she is to young? But it is not, it is because we go out and drink from human beings.

"Ava-" "What is wrong with me?" "Not a thing, Ava Lynn" "Then why can I not go out with you guys anymore?" "It is to dangerous out here at night for a young 12 year old girl" "But I have all of you to protect me" "One day ok?" I nod. "Now go to bed"