Stefan Salvatore ~ 1920

~1920's~
Elijah had taken off somewhere down the road, so it was only Nik, Rebekah and I. I am still doing quite well with my feeding and not killing anyone so I am very proud of myself.

Nik and Rebekah were going to a bar and I begged to go along. I had seen a very handsome guy, with a glass of champagne. I believe he had been talking to Nik earlier, and that is where I saw him. But man is he... gorgeous.

He towards me but I grab his drink and say, "Thank you, sir" "Uh, seriously?" He asks until he looks up and see's me. "Seriously" I say back with a smile. "Thank you for the drink" I start to turn around but he grabs my hand and says, "You are not even gonna tell me your name?" "My brother would murder us both"

"He does not have to know" "I saw you with him earlier" "Nik? Your brother is Nik?" "Niklaus, yes and I would watch out for my sister... she is somewhere around here"

"Do not worry, I only have eyes for one" I smirk and hand him the empty glass, walking away.

~~

That guy and I have barely taken our eyes off of each other. We smirk at each other as we each take a sip of champagne from across the room.

"You have a thing for that guy" Rebekah says, startling me. "What? Do not sneak up on me like that! You scared the piss out of me! Now I have to go and change!" "Are you serious?" She asks, not laughing anymore.

"No-" I laugh. "-but seriously you can not sneak up on me like that!" I say, playfully hitting her on the arm. She puts her hands in the air in surrender and says, "Alright, I am sorry" "You are forgiven"

We laugh and talk about that hot dude that I had been staring at- and had been staring back.

"So, who is he?" "Who?" "Do not give me that! Who is that hot man that you keep looking at... I mean he is looking right back at you the exact same way" She jokes. "Bekah" I whine.

"Sorry, sorry!" "I did not find out his name, and I did not tell him mine" I say sadly, looking down. "Why not?" I grab Rebekah's hand and we go outside.

"What are we doing out here?" "I did not want Nik to hear if he was close to us" Rebekah was getting confused and I could tell. "What do you mean, Ava what is going on?"

"Earlier tonight, I had seen him with Nik" She nods, telling me she understands. "So you did not want anything to happen since he was talking to Nik? Because you are afraid he would be angry with you?" I nod, tears in my eyes.

"Why are you crying?" "I do not know, I just... Nik is so protective over me, which I love so much, but I want to experiment a little bit, you know?" "It is because Elijah is gone, is it not?" Tears threaten to spill, and I nod.

"He would always talk Nik into letting me do things, and Nik would listen in a heartbeat. Now that he is not here, I am stuck I guess... I am glad I have you Rebekah" "I am glad I have you as well"

I dry my tears with the help of Rebekah, no makeup if you can remember.

"Here, I will tell you what" She starts, smiling at me. "If I distract Nik for a bit... I want you to go and get to know this guy... but let me know somehow if you are going home with this guy" She chuckles, making me giggle.

"Oh, Rebekah! You are a lifesaver! I love you so much!" "I love you as well" She hugs me and ruffles my hair a tad bit.

"Now, let us go back inside and let you go and get your man" "He is not my man" I say, playfully hitting her arm. She laughs and so do I.