Rebekah & Elijah

He looks at the dead bodies on the  ground and sighs. Good, he's blaming himself, he should be.

"What are you doing here, Stefan?" I ask, coldly. "Came to apologize" I fake laugh. "Apologize?! There isn't enough apologies in the world to make up for what you did, Stefan" He nods. "Ok, but just do know that I am really sorry" I raise an eyebrow. Then turn around and walk away, making sure to grab Nik's arm so he wouldn't do anything.

"I wish he would just forget about me, and we can start over again in a billion centuries from now!" I sob in Nik's arms. "I can make it happen" "You would do that for me?" "You have to ask?" "Sorry"

"I'll have something for you when I get back" "Like, a present?" "Exactly like a present" "I can't wait" He goes to compel Stefan to forget about me, and forget about Nik and his friendship and Rebekah and all of us.

While he was out, I took my anger out on the people of Chicago, draining them of their blood. Teasing them by telling them I'll let them go, then telling them I changed my mind. It was funny if you ask me.

~~

"Ava Lynn!" Nik shouts. I jump, dropping the body I was holding. He was back to soon, he can't see me like this! I don't want him to see me like this! I'm not this person! Whoever this is... It's not me!

"Nik, I-" "Do you realize how many people you killed in a span of 15 minutes? And just left them in plain sight for the world to see?!" He shouts.

"Relax, brother, it's her first time off the handle... cut her some slack" Elijah says from behind me. I turn around slowly and I burst into tears when I see him standing there. He almost fell over when I hit him, that's how fast I ran to him.

"I do have to agree with-" "Bekah!" He lets me go and nods with a smile. I ran to her so fast she actually did fall, making us all laugh.

"-Elijah" She groans out, finishing her sentence.

~~

Just like old times, Elijah convinced Nik that he and Rebekah would keep on track. Nik knows he's really not the best person to be doing it.

I had snuck out of the house to get a full snack because I knew I wouldn't be getting one for quite awhile.

"Ava Lynn Mikealson" I hear Rebekah say, which makes me sigh. "Relax, I'm not gonna kill your buzz, only when Elijah is around" I smile and we go hunt some victims.

~~

It was fun being with Rebekah again, I missed us time. Being stuck in a house with Nik for years and years and years, it does something to a person. But, Rebekah... she can always straighten me out.