Shopping

We had Rebekah on video chat so she could help us out -well I actually insisted- with outfits.

"This is what women wear nowadays?" I ask, as Caroline zips up the back of my dress. "Yes and it looks amazing on you! Doesn't it Rebekah?" "Eh, it looks ok but I don't like the back" "Yeah it shows to much and leg" "It's supposed to though!" "Why?" "To make a woman look good" "I felt I looked good in what I was wearing before" "Yeah!" Bekah says.

"Rebekah your not being as much help as I was hoping" "I know" She laughs, making me chuckle. "Here, try these on" "What the bloody hell is that?" "It's called skinny jeans" "It looks uncomfortable" Rebekah says.

"It's to show off your hourglass figure, and you have a figure to show off!" "I have no idea what that means but it makes my buttocks look good" "Ava, no one says buttocks... It's butt or... ass" I raise an eyebrow. "Ass is technically a naughty word though" "Hm" "Lesson for another time" "Alright"

"Now, this is a dress-" "I am aware of what a dress is Caroline!" "Ok, ok!" She says. "I can't even get this bloody thing on!" "Here, let me help you" I hear Rebekah laughing. "Shut up Rebekah" I say.

"Now that looks amazing!" "Really?" She nods and so does Caroline. "Ok, I'll get it and try on all this stuff" "Yay!" She squeals. "Next is hair, you need a change" "I like her hair" "Yeah I do too" "It's called a makeover for a reason"

~~

"Damon! You have to see her new look!" "Alright" He says and I slowly step in the room, shyly. "Stop being shy! You got so many compliments today! Get in here!" She said, grabbing both of my hands and yanking me inside the living room.

*Outfit and hair color above*

When Damon saw me, he spit out the bourbon he just took a sip off. I raise an eyebrow and look at Caroline.

"Is that good?" I whisper. "Yes" She chuckles, excited. "That's really an improvement, not that you weren't beautiful before-" "Damon, it's fine I got it" We all three laugh, until Stefan walks in the room.

"Um, who's got all the shopping bags outside?" Pointing outside the door; when he sees the change in me, he clears his throat and says,

"Nevermind, I guess you guys went shopping" "Caroline took Ava for a makeover" "You did really good, Caroline" "Thanks" She said. He locks eyes with me and walks upstairs.

I look down, tears in my eyes and go grab all my stuff from outside. Not even glancing at Damon and Caroline, I thank her one more time and walk to my room.