Do Something Stupid With Me

~The next day~
~Damon~
Ava didn't come out of her room for the rest of the night, I tried bringing her some food but she wouldn't answer the door. She slid it back out from underneath when I tried sliding it in, so I know she was in there. Plus, I heard her talking to Rebekah a few times. Klaus a couple of times, acting like everything was fine -she wasn't doing a great job- but he let it go.

"Ava Lynn! Come out of that room!" I shout from downstairs, making some food. "Don't make me get your brother, I know what he's like mad!" "I'm right here, idiot" "Your alive" "Unfortunately so" "Hey now, I'm glad your alive and I absolutely love those pj's" I say and wink, in all fairness, she looked sexy.

~Ava~
"Thanks, at least someone thinks I look good" "Oh, Ava, Ava, Ava, what am I gonna do with you?" "Throw me off a cliff?" "Your a vampire it won't do anything" "Damn" "You know what I wanna do?" "What's that?" I ask. He vamps behind me, and turns my chair around.

"What are you doing?" "Something stupid" "That's the first time you've ever admitted to doing something stupid" "Oh hush" "Make me!" "Don't tempt me" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Do something stupid with me?" He whispers, his face inches from mine. I knew what it was he meant but it was fun -whatever we were doing. "Well, Damon, what is it? That's the question"

He smirks at me, inching closer and closer to my face until he gets to my lips. Then, he kisses me, to softly for my taste.

"If that's what your referring to, I'd rather not" "Really?" "I don't like it the way you do it" "What?" He chuckles. "I like it more exciting" "More... you want more exciting? Ok" "I don't think you can do it" "Is that a challenge?" "We gonna sit here and hype you up... or do something stupid?" "I'd rather do something stupid" "Yeah me too" I said breathing heavily and jumping into his arms, kissing him.

We vamp into his room, getting each other out of our clothes. This is one of the most stupidest things I may ever do, but right now... I don't care.

"Mm" I moan as he kisses my neck. He enters into me and I dig my nails into his arms, and back. "Huh, Damon" I sigh, wrapping my legs around his waist. "This is really stupid, you know" He smirks. "I know" "You don't care?" I shake my head and kiss his neck hard.

He moans and grips the headboard, going faster and faster. I whimper when I'm close, and when we both hit our max he flops down on the other side of his bed.