I Want To Go Back

As the months went on, I got more and more tired. The more tired I got, the more cranky I got. Honestly, I was worried about Stefan and I's relationship. We were fighting like never before, of course, we've rarely ever fought because one of us just walked away.

"I wanna go back to New Orleans" I say out of the blue as we were driving back home. His head snaps to me and he slams on the brakes. If I wasn't wearing my seat belt I would have went flying. Either way, he put his arm in front of me to keep me from going anywhere when he hit the brakes.

"Stefan! Are you insane?! If I hadn't been wearing my seat belt I would have went through the wind shield!" "I put my arm in front of you so you wouldn't get hurt, besides your a vampire" "But this baby isn't!" He looks down, his hands gripping the steering wheel so hard his knuckles were turning white.

"It's me you wanna run away from" "I am not running away from anything or anyone, Stefan! You are turning this into something it is not" "Yeah, I bet I am" He says as we drive back to the Boarding house.

"I need my family, Stefan!" "You have me, Damon, Caroline!" "You?! Do I have you, Stefan?" "Of course you do, why wouldn't you?" "Because you sure aren't acting like you even want me anymore" "Is that what you think?" He asks.

"Yeah actually it is" "I will always want you Ava, your just... your so infuriating sometimes!" We continue to argue as we get out of the car.

"Oh boy, here we go again" Damon mumbles. "Has that been happening a lot" "Ever since she's been pregnant"

"Stefan Salvatore, you say that one more time I will stake you!" "Your so damn infuriating sometimes!" I break a stake off a chair and shove it in his stomach. "Never say that to me again" I say, twisting the stake in his stomach.

~~

"So what's going on with you and my baby bro?" "None of your business" I answer and stand up. "You staked him in the stomach this morning, it sure as hell is my business" "Ever since I've been pregnant, every thing he says... just sets me off" "What caused it this time?"

"I told him I wanted to go back to New Orleans with my family" "What? Why would you want to do that?" "I can't take fighting with him anymore, and I just miss them" "If you don't want to be with Stefan anymore, just tell him... he'll understand" "But it'll hurt so bad" We hug as I sob for what felt like hours.

As I wait for Stefan to arrive back home from school- yes he is going to school still- I pack my stuff and then end up falling asleep on the bed we once shared.