Stefan Salvatore ~ 1968

I did favors for Nik left and right to thank him for letting Bridget's baby stay here. But, after a few weeks, I had had enough and put my foot down. He said he had been waiting for me to do it.

"She will be here any minute!" "I am so excited! Are you not excited Nik?" "Not in the slightest" "Ignore him, he is grumpy" An old timey car pulled up and she ran outside.

"Thank you for bringing her, I know it is farther than usual" "Who lives here?" I walk out with a smile and introduce myself. "Hi, I am Ava Lynn" He looks suspicious of me but I compel him without saying anything to relax and not worry about it.

"Bye Bridget, bye Ava Lynn" "Bye" "See ya" I say. We fawn over the baby for hours and hours. I just could not have enough of that baby! She was so gorgeous!

~1968~
It has been years since we have seen Bridget and her baby. The happiness was fun while it lasted, I suppose.

"What are you thinking so hard about over there?" "Hm?" "Your thinking pretty hard about something... what is it?" "It is just, I am having thoughts, thoughts that I do not want to have" He vamps to me, crouching in front of me.

"What are you thinking about?" "I do not want to talk about it" "Ava, tell me, I am your brother" "I... I want to walk out that door..." I whisper this next part, "... and drain everyone I see of they're blood" "That's a bad thing?" I hit his arm.

"Well, Ava your a vampire, it is what we do" "No, it is not, it is what you do" I snap back. "Sorry" I say after sighing.  Nik and I look at each other and I nod, he smirks at me.

~~

Nik and I were out searching for some snacks, when one person catches my eye. In all honesty, I was a little worried, I've never killed anyone before. But, right now I don't care about human life.

He finds someone as well and bring them to a sucluded spot in the woods. I couldn't bring myself to even bite her because I knew what I wanted to do to her.

"I don't think I can do this" "Ava, come on, it's not hard" "Nik, I can't even bring myself to bite her, I know I'm gonna kill her when I do" "You'll only feel bad about it for a few minutes" I nod and bite into her neck. Nik watches me while he bites into his girl.

I raise my head before she gets close to death and Nik looks at me. But I was just staring at the blood; I had been panting from drinking her blood so heavily.

More; I need more. So I aggressively bite into her neck again, drinking her dry faster than before. Then I just drop her on the ground and turn to Nik, who had just finished as well.

"See what I mean, love, no harm done" I smirk. "I need more" "Ava" "Nik, this was your idea" "That isn't what I'm talking about" When I turn around, I see what he was talking about.

"Stefan" I whisper.