Mikealson Break Down

They kicked Tyler and I out of school, but since it was my fault, I compelled them not to kick him off the football team and not kick him out of school. To pretend none of it happened for him at all, and apologized for what I did.

"I'm sorry, Tyler" "Yeah whatever" I scoff. "Hey! Be glad your getting that, most people wouldn't even be getting an apology!" "That's great" "If your gonna be an asshole, I'll go back and compel them to kick you off the football team and out of school again" His head snaps up.

"Yeah, it was my fault to begin with I went a little overboard so I didn't think it was your fault to be kicked off the team" "Thank you" "Your welcome" I say, walking out of the building.

"You know, you can't be fighting with everyone who calls you a bad name right?" "Stefan, I really don't want a lecture right now, so just do what you do" "And what's that?" "Go to class and be with Elena, tell her you love her and all that sh*t" I say, vamping to the Boarding House.

"Well if it isn't my little fighter?" "Yep, it's, uh, it's me" "What's wrong?" "I'm fine, Damon" I say starting to go upstairs, but remembering his girl this morning.

"Tell me that girl isn't upstairs?" "She's not upstairs... yet" "When will she be?" I ask. "Not long enough" He winks and I chuckle. "Yes, I knew I could get a chuckle out of you!" My chuckle turns into sobs.

"Wh- hey, hey, what's wrong?" He asks, running his hands through my hair. "I just want to go home" I whine. "Well, here I'll- I'll drive you, not a reason to cry" "Not that home, Damon... I want my sister, she can help me with everything" I sob, he sighs, sadly and hugs me tighter, pulling me into his chest.

~Damon~
I'm not sure how long it took her to fall asleep, but it felt like an eternity. I took that opportunity to use her phone and call her sister. She needs her right now, for what, I don't know.

"Ava? I miss you so much? Nik told me the compulsion worked, how's it going? Are you two back together? Is he good in bed-?" "Ok, ok barbie Klaus" "Damon? What the bloody hell are you doing with my sisters phone" I sigh. "Listen, I wouldn't call if it wasn't important" "What happened? Is she ok?" "I don't know, honestly"

"NIK!" "REBEKAH! I will dagger you again if you scream one more time!" He yells. "Damon needs us to help Ava" "Damon-?" "You know I wouldn't call your family unless it was necessary, go get Elijah I know he's next" "Can't, Nik daggered him!" "He was in my way!" "Ok both of you shut up!" "Damon I will kill you and everyone you have ever loved if you tell me to shut up again" I roll my eyes.