He Has Been Gone For 2 Weeks

It has been almost a week and a half now without Rebekah, and I would be lying if I said I was not struggling. I have never struggled with anything so much in my entire life.

Right now, I am alone, Stefan is out at a bar; he needs to do something all he has to hear is me complain to him how much I miss Rebekah.

But I am glad I have him by my side, I do not know what I would do without him. He is my life now, Stefan keeps me from going absolutely insane.

~Stefan~
I needed to get away for awhile for awhile, so I went to this bar that everyone goes to.

"Hello, Stefan" I turn around and it is Damon, my brother. "Damon" I say in shock and hug him. "Oh, ok so we are hugging now" "I just missed you, where ya been?" "Oh ya know around" He says and I nod. "Heard your dating a Mikealson" "Yeah, yeah I am" "How is she?" I roll my eyes and shake my head.

"I know you did not come find me to talk about my girlfriend" He sighs and I look at him. "I wanna start over, you know be brothers again" "Damon, I am finally at a good spot in my life... I am not sure" "Come on, if you and what's her name get married, I would love to have an invite, and for us to be able to not fight or anything close"

"Ok, fine, fine" I say. "Yes, shall we go brother bond?" "And do what?" "Well I do not know Stefan, watch a movie, eat some food, eat someone, something like that" "Damon, you know I can not be around human blood" "I can help you" "Damon" "Stefan, I am willing to be the big brother I was not" "Just do not let me kill anyone" "Ok, I will not let you kill anyone" He says and I thank him.

~2 weeks later~
~Ava~
It has been 2 weeks since I have seen Stefan, and I am a little worried that Nik may have done something. So I go to his place to have a word with him.

"Nik!" I yell. "NIK!" I scream. "Just a second, love, yelling is not the answer. Violence is" He says with a smirk. As soon as the door opens, I grab his throat and push against the wall, my upper lip curled in anger.

"What did you do?!" I yell in his face. He's silent. "Answer me, Nik! Tell me what the hell you did to him?!" "To who what are you talking about and why are you swearing at me?" "I do not believe you! Tell me, Nik, please!" I beg, starting to get less angry and just whine at the end, giving up hope.

My grip on his throat had loosened, which had given him the opportunity to switch it around. Damn heightened emotions! I sigh.

"Explain to me why you just pinned me against my own wall by my throat, yelling at me about who the hell knows what, swearing at me?!" He yells at me making me cry, it always makes him feel bad so he pulls me into a hug and runs his hand through my hair.

"Now, come and sit down, and tell me what happened" "I have not seen Stefan in 2 weeks" "You are just like your sister, Ava Lynn. I should have known this was about a guy" "Nik! He is not just any guy! He means a lot to me, he has been staying with me for a long time and... and I do not want to lose him, Nik!" I sob. "What was the last thing that happened between you?"

"We... we had-" "Alright, ok I got it" He said, disgusted, making me laugh. "Ok, did he say where he was going?" "Yeah, he said he was going to that bar, and and he never came back!" I sob. He hugs me and I cry for hours and hours and hours.