Ava Fought Tyler

Stefan and I decided to walk to school today, just to give us more time together, to catch up and everything. It was fun while it lasted, because as soon as we reached the school,
Ms. Elena Gilbert shows up and ruins everything.

Here's how it all went down, your probably thinking our friendship ended! It didn't, nothing happened except just a tad bit of jealousy. You'll see.

~The school~
"It didn't happen like that, Stefan!" We laugh. "I promise it did, I remember it just like it just happened word for word, action for action" "My action for action is gonna be punching you in the damn face" We laugh again.

I look ahead of us so I don't fall and see Elena coming this way; making me sigh. He chuckles and playfully pushes me, which I do back.

"Hey Stefan, hey Ava" She says. "Hey, Elena I'm gonna go, I'll see you later?" I walk off into the building. "Ok, she's been avoiding me or something, I had to have done something" "Nah, she's a female vampire" "I'm gonna kick his bloody ass"

~~

Elena is finally away from Stefan so I angrily walk to Stefan.

"Stefan Salvatore! Stop in your tracks right this instant!" He freezes and looks at the ceiling. "Yeah, you know what you did!" I say, as he turns around slowly. "You mean what I said to Elena this morning?" "No, Stefan I mean lunch when I didn't get to sit with you and had to eat with some bloody idiot named Samuel! Of course I'm talking about what you bloody said this bloody morning you bloody idiot!"

"You know, you said bloody 4 times in the entire sentence" "I'm so gonna kill you Salvatore, you just wait I know where you live!" I said. "After school then?" I shake my head. As I was walking away I hear some moron from the football -soccer we call it where I'm from- say,

"I'd like to see a girl like her beat up a guy like Stefan Salvatore" "Hey, it could happen, she may look weak, but I know some girls who look weak as hell like her but are actually pretty strong" "Yeah, but look at her, your telling me you think she'd be able to beat him up?" "Doubt it but benefit of the doubt you know?" "Nah, I wouldn't even give her that" He laughs. My upper lip curls up in anger and I slowly turn towards the guy who said all of that.

"Ava-" I hear Stefan say. "You think I'm weak, huh?" I ask him. "Come here tough guy, you think your tougher than me?" "I don't hit girls" "Oh come on, be a man!" "Huh, whatever" "Your a coward" "Excuse me?" "You heard me, coward... come and fight me" I say again.

"Tyler! Tyler don't, let it go man! Walk away!" He takes me by surprise and rushes at me, but I duck at the punch and put him in a headlock.

"Tell me, I heard you were a wrestler once? Or was that a rumour? Had to be a rumour because... your bloody weak" He gets out of my headlock and flips me on the floor. "That's more like it" "Now whose weak?" "I don't know" I say and grab his legs, making him fall down on the floor.

"Hey, hey! Ava, Tyler stop!" Mr. Saltzman yells running down the hallway. "Guys, stop!" Stefan pulls me off, holding me back and Mr. Saltzman does the same to Tyler. I smirk at Tyler and wink at him.