The Grill

Everything is perfect... the sun is shining, the birds are chirping, Stefan and I are still going strong, Elena and Damon are starting to get closer. On top of all that, all of my siblings are starting to get along with Stefan again.

Stefan and I head to The Grill and hang out. We were playing pool when Stefan looks at me with his eyebrows furrowed. I furrow my own eyebrows in confusion.

"Stefan? What's wrong?" "Come here for a second" "Ok" I chuckle, he puts his hand on my stomach and he grabs my hand, dragging me out of The Grill.

"Stefan, what's going on?!" I ask, panicky. "Get in the car, we're going to see Jo" "What? Why?" "I'll explain when we get there" "Stefan your scaring me" "Don't be scared, just relax" He says as we finally pulled into the hospital.

"Jo!" He shouts as she ironically passes by. "Stefan, Ava? What's going on?" "We need help" I furrow my eyebrows and look at him in confusion.

"I think she might be pregnant" He says, shocking me. "What?!" "Oh ok, well um, let me do an ultrasound... come with me" "Why didn't you tell me?!" "It was at The Grill" "That's why you were acting strange"

"Ok, lay down for me please... lift up your shirt... I'm gonna put this gel on your stomach it's gonna be cold ok?" I nod. She moves the thing that helps her see the baby around my stomach.

"Do you see anything?" "Yeah, right there... your baby was hiding from me" She laughs. "So, so I'm... I'm actually gonna have a baby?" "Looks like it yeah" "Oh my God" "Do you guys wanna know the gender?" "Um-" "I wanna know" "Yeah let's find out" He agreed.

"Well if your baby would cooperate with me..." She says and we laugh, that definitely is my child. "... ok looks like you two are having a baby girl" She says with a smile. "Stefan, I'm finally having a baby" I say, crying.

"Yeah and she's gonna be a little Angel" "She already is" I say.

"Congratulations you two" "Thank you, Jo" I say, giving her a hug. "You two are gonna make amazing parents" I thank her and so does Stefan. We leave, I call Damon while we're in the car.

'Hey, Damon?' 'Ava, you alright?' 'Yeah Damon, I'm better than alright... um, I need to tell you something' 'Your scaring me a little... tell me your not leaving again' 'I'm not leaving again' I say with a smile. 'Then what is it?' He asks. 'I'm pregnant, Damon' 'Vampires can't get pregnant' 'Well, Damon... it's... it happened' 'Well, I'm happy for you, congratulations, Ava, you too brother' 'Thanks, brother' 'I'll let you go now, talk to you later' 'Ok, bye' 'Bye'