50 kills

I go downstairs to see Damon pouring his Bourbon. He offers me one, which I take and thank him for.

"So, got any plans today?" "Nope" "Not any?" "Why are you looking at me like that?" "Ok, I couldn't help but overhear your lovely conversation with Ava last night... so you gonna go save her from herself again?" "Nope" "Your not gonna go get her from New Orleans?"

"No, I'm not" "What's wrong with you?" "Nothing, she asked me to be here and I'm gonna be here. The one thing she didn't want me to do, was go there, so I won't... I'll wait for her to come here" "Clever, but um, Rebekah's daggered, which means she's stuck with Klaus, and maybe Elijah if he's not daggered" "She can control herself" "If you insist"

~Ava~
I've been avoiding Nik since yesterday when he daggered Rebekah. Him being the only one in the house, it's difficult to avoid him, but I've sort of made it work.

"Ava, you can't stay mad at me forever" He says, even without looking at him I can tell he's got that smirk on his face. He's like Damon, the two of them have that stupid signature smirk! I hate it!

"Or maybe you can" "Undagger her!" I shout. "No" He says, calmly painting. I roll my eyes and get up, rushing towards him. Before I could do anything he put his hand on my throat, holding me back.

"I'm stronger than you are, Ava Lynn, don't think you can beat me. I've always been stronger, and I always will be, now go call Stefan and calm yourself down" I growl in response, making him chuckle.

"I thought you were staying away from him? Staying away means no contact at all" "Shut up, nobody asked for your opinion, Nik" I snap, going to my bedroom and laying down.

~A few hours later~
I started to get hungry, so I left my room to go fetch a snack. Of course Nik had to know my every move.

"Don't kill anyone this time" "It's not funny" I say, leaving the house. When I finally got my snack, I felt a lot better, but I got angry. My anger at Nik, was starting to take over.

He wasn't here, neither was Stefan or Damon how would they know? They won't.

I hadn't killed the one I was just feeding from, but the one I had next, was dead in seconds, the one after that and the one after that and the one after that. I'd killed around 30 people before Nik came and tracked me down.

"AVA LYNN!" My head snaps over to Nik, an angry/crazed expression on my face. "It is not the 1900's anymore, love you can't do this anymore, Ava Lynn! 30 people! You have killed 30 people in a span of 20 minutes or less! I told you not to kill anyone today!"

"Maybe that's why I did it" "What do you mean?" "Maybe I did it because you told me not to" "Ava, listen to me, you are my baby sister and I love you more than anything in the world, I just don't want to see you hurt" "I'm a big girl, Nik, I can take care of myself now"

"Really? Is this what big girls do when their sisters get daggered?" "What other people's sister gets daggered, Nik?!" "We need to clean all of this up, we'll talk about this later" I roll my eyes and start taking care of my mess.

Before sundown, I killed 20 more people. I was mad and when I'm mad, I take it out on the people around me and by that I mean... the humans.