Josh, Davina & Hope

~Later that night~
I had been looking at my bump in the mirror in the room I'm staying in when Rebekah comes in.

"Sister, what can I do for you?" "You like him, don't you?" "Who?" "Marcel" I feel my heart race and my face heat at his name. "Absolutely not, Marcel has always been yours" "Good, then we have no problems?" "No" "Ok, goodnight sister" "Goodnight"

~The next morning~
I call Caroline and gossip to her about Marcel and what happened with Rebekah. Then I call Damon and tell him about Freya! He told me Stefan wasn't doing so good, so I tried to call him and talk to him.

But no answer.

"Um, Stefan, it's me look Damon told me you weren't doing to good. I'm so sorry, Stefan. Yesterday she kicked, it was so cute, I'm having my sister Freya see if she can tell the gender. So you should probably keep your phone on. Besides she'll be here soon, um, so yeah, bye"

"Your baby daddy" I hear and look up. It was Marcel. "Yeah" I laugh. "I'm assuming he wasn't to happy with you coming here?" "Nope" "You don't talk much do you?" "She talks constantly" Rebekah says in only a shirt and underwear, a smile on her face.

"Yeah, I- I do, yeah" "Well, I'll leave you alone, ok?" "Yeah" He leaves with Rebekah and I get dressed. After brushing my hair and doing a little bit of makeup I head outside.

"And where are you going?" "Out for a bit" "I thought I was gonna see the gender?" "Yeah, later ok?" "Hey, Ava, what's up?" "Just me being stupid" I say and vamp off.

~~

I'd ran into one of Marcel's vampires Josh. He was gay I could tell that right away, which was a shame indeed. But we got along really well, he even introduced me to one of his girlfriends, Davina.

I got her number and we agreed to meet later this week sometime. I'm really excited that I got a new friend. A girlfriend I mean. One that can gossip with me and tell me the latest news you know? It's boring with just guys all around. But you get used to it after awhile.

"There she is!" "Here I am" "Where were you?" "Out" "Where?" "Don't worry about it" "I have a few people for you to meet" I furrow my eyebrows.

I turn around and there's... Hayley Marshall. "Hayley?" "Ava?" "Ok how do you know so many people?" "Sh-she was in Mystic Falls for awhile, we were really close" "What were you doing in Mystic Falls?" "Exploring Klaus, don't worry about it I didn't know you then"

"When you disappeared I thought you died" "There's someone else for you to meet" "Oh my God, who is this?" I say in a baby voice as Klaus hands Hayley a baby. I didn't see a baby earlier so I don't know where she came from.

"Ava, this is Hayley and I's daughter, Hope" "You two have a daughter?" "It was a one night stand" "Ah ok" I say in understanding. Hope reached out to me and Hayley handed her to me.

I held her with a smile on my face, she was the cutest thing I've ever seen. I hope mine is this cute.