Elena Gilbert

~2009~
Nik, or Klaus as he is going by now, is making me go to high school... AGAIN! I've been to high school for centuries now! I've learned all this stuff... actually, I lived most of it! So what's the point in this again? Oh right to torture me!

Don't ask me why we decided to move to Mystic Falls. Or he made me move to Mystic Falls. He's still in New Orleans, being himself, with Rebekah and Elijah. They all decided not to come and I respected that. But, I'm alone now.

Actually, Klaus -he thinks that name makes him sound scarier, I think it makes his sound stupider- compelled me a pretty decent sized house. Not like a mansion, or anything, but it's a pretty big house.

~~

After I've gotten all settled in and my room is fixed up, I call my brother, to tell him I've made it safe and everything is going good.

'I've already got my room just the way I want it, I'll send you a picture if you want' 'Rebekah is begging you to' 'Ok, I will' I laugh. 'We all miss you!' She screams. 'It's not on speaker by the way' 'I miss you guys, too' Just then there's a knock on the front door.

'Did you send someone to the house?' I ask him. 'No, why?' 'Someone knocked on the door' 'Probably teenage boys trying to get inside your pants!' 'Shut the hell up, I'll call you later' 'Alright, I love you' 'I love you, too'

I put my phone in my back pocket, and slowly walk to the door.

"I'm very good at fighting! Just because I'm a girl doesn't mean I can't fight, I will fight you!" I said and fastly open the door. "Oh, I don't think I need to fight you, do I?" "No, I hope not" "Ok, well I was just getting everything unpacked but come in I suppose" She smiles at me.

"So your new then, huh?" "Yeah, just got here a few hours ago" "I can come back later... or never if you want-" "It's ok, really" "So are you going to the high school?" "Yeah, my siblings are making me" "Well, I would be glad to show you around tomorrow, if you want!" "That's nice and all, but I don't even know your name" "Right, I'm Elena Gilbert" "Gilbert?" "Yeah"

"Oh, um, right I'm Ava" "Ava...?" She says slowly, hinting towards my last name. "Mikealson" "Your one of the Mikealson's?" "You've heard of us?" "I, um, I should probably go, let you rest and unpack, I'll see you tomorrow?" I nod. "Ok"

I get my phone and call Nik because that was unordinarely weird, even for me.

'Hello, love' 'Nik, whose Elena Gilbert?'