Going Insane

Damon
Ava is literally going insane locked up in our cellar. But if we let her out, is she gonna go kill more people?

"Ava?" "D-Damon?" "Ava, I'm right here" "Damon, let me out of here please, please?!" "I can't, I'm sorry" "I thought you and Stefan loved me!" "We do, you know that"

"Then... then let me out... please" "I'm sorry, you know I can't do that" I say and leave. We all hear noises coming from the cellar so Stefan vamps down there to see what it was.

Stefan
When I made it down to the cellar, I see Ava on the floor a sobbing mess. It was awful seeing her like that.

"Ava?" "S-Stefan?" "Ava what's wrong?" I ask, worried. "He daggered her again!" "What?" "Nik! He daggered Rebekah again!" "I'm so sorry, Ava" I say, but she just sobs more.

"So, I called Elijah, and he said she should be fine now, but to keep an eye on her for awhile" Damon says. "I don't know, what if she goes back to the way she was and kills Elena or something"

"Really, Stefan? Your worrying about Elena right now?" "You know what? I am, yeah Damon, because I don't want any of our friends to get hurt" "Listen, if Elijah said she's fine, then she's fine" I sigh and open her cell door.

"W-what are you doing?" She stutters, her voice stuffy from crying. "Come here" I whisper, tears start streaming down her face as she scoots close to me.

"I'm a... I'm a monster, Stefan!" "No, hey, listen to me, you are not a monster" "I killed 50 p-people! In-innocent people, S-Stefan!" "Do you know how many people I killed when I was a ripper? Lots, definitely more than 50... and they were innocent people, Damon has killed more than 50 people in his lifetime" "Hey!" He shouts.

"You know it's true" Stefan says with a smirk, and Damon shrugs with smirk on his face as well. I chuckle at the brothers and Stefan says, "See, there's that laugh" "The point is, we all kill people, we're vampire's it's what we do, it's in our nature, our instinct is to kill" Damon says.

"I know" I nod.

~~

Damon and Stefan let me out of the cell and I ended up falling asleep on Stefan's bed.

A few hours of me getting out and sleeping, Damon came to check on me.

"Don't let them take me away from Stefan" I whisper. "I won't let anyone take you away, your family" He says with a sympathetic half smile. "Thank you, Damon" "For what?" "Everything"
He furrows his eyebrows, confused.

"Have you and Elena gotten together yet?" He chuckles and shakes his head. "No" "Why not?" "That's a good question, I guess I've just been focused on my brother" "You could always kidnap her again" We laugh. "Ha ha, your hilarious" "I know" He shakes his head.

"Stefan will be back soon, you should get some more sleep" "K" "Good night, Ava" "Goodnight, Damon" I whisper, falling asleep.