Compelling Stefan

~The Boarding House~
He opens the door and lets me in first, such a gentleman. Or maybe he just wants Stefan to see me first! Hm, not so gentlemen of him!

"W-?" He puts his finger to his mouth and then his ear. I follow him as he goes down a hallway. There's a bunch of cells down the hallway, and I can't begin to imagine what they do to people down here.

"Come to dry me out some more?" I hear Stefan ask, bored out of his mind. "When ya gonna to let me out of here?" "When you stop acting like an asshole" I hit his chest and struggle to hold in my laughter.

"The vervain still in your system?" "I don't know Damon!" I nod and shrug, he steps out of the way and I look in the bars.

"I can probably do it anyway, I'm not as strong as my siblings though, Nik is the one who did it. But, I can still try, how long has he been locked in here?" I ask."Since you saw him at the school" I look at Stefan, who looks at me, confused.

"Don't worry, Stefan it'll be ok, I promise" "Damon, what the hell is she talking about?" "Hopefully you'll find out" I quickly vamp in and close/lock the door before he could get out.

He rushes at me while my back was turned to Damon, luckily with my reflexes, he didn't get me. I grabbed his throat, and shoved him against the cell wall. It cracked a little, I don't like being gone after, especially when I'm not paying attention.

"I see we're doing this the hard way, hm? Looks like you really aren't the same person you were in 1920. I don't like being gone after boys, especially when my back is turned. Never mess with a Mikealson, even the harmless ones... keep that in mind, the both of you" I say, threatening, looking between Damon and Stefan.

"Are we clear?" "Chrystal" Damon says with a smirk. "Yes" Stefan chokes out. I nod and smile, taking my hand off his throat.

I look into his eyes and say, "You will remember everything that Nik made you forget about the Mikealson family; starting with you and Nik meeting at the bar, you and me meeting, him daggering Rebekah, us practically living together, you going back to the bar and not coming back to me until 1968 when Nik compelled you to forget about us and everything else that I may have forgotten, and don't blame Damon for you leaving the bar either, or yourself, it wasn't our time" I look away and he blinks.

I don't really wanna know if it worked right now, so I leave his cell and go to the library they have.

"Whatcha doin in here?" Damon asks, two glasses of his bourbon. He hands me one but I shake my head.

"No thanks, I don't really drink, but thanks" "What vampire doesn't drink?" "I didn't say I don't drink, I said I don't really drink" "That confuses the hell out of me" He chuckles. "I only drink on special occasions" "Well, maybe this is a special occasion, guess we'll find out"

"I couldn't be in there, if it didn't work I didn't want to see it" "But what if it had worked?" "Then it worked and I'm happy, but I tried to put my all into it, but my hopes didn't go into it if that makes sense" "I know what you mean" He says.

"Ah screw it" I say and take the drink he offered. He laughs and shakes his head at me when I put it down.

~~

I'd fallen asleep on the couch while we waited for Stefan. We were giving him some time alone downstairs in case it did work and he needed some time to process it all.