If Anything Happens

Everything was silent, I bit my lip as I regret the decision to come today. But then Elijah gets up and slowly walks towards. He takes my hand in his and kisses it, a smile on his face. A smile appears on my face and I hug him tightly.

"I'm very happy for you, Ava Lynn" He says. "Thank you, Lijah" "You as well, Mr. Salvatore" "Really, Lijah?" "My apologies, I am happy for you as well, Stefan" We chuckle.

"Brother? Aren't happy for our sister?" Elijah asks, Nik. "Very" He says, hugging me. "Are you really, Nik?" I ask. "Yes, Ava, I know you and Rebekah have always wanted a family of your own" "Oh, Bekah" I whisper, looking around.

When I couldn't find her, I go in search for her. Eventually, I find her in her room. She had been happy for me, I knew she was, but I know that Rebekah had always wanted a child to call her own. So, I go in and close her bedroom door so we could talk privately.

"Bek?" "Hey, sorry" "What for?" She looks up and I see the tears in her eyes. "Oh, Bek... I didn't come here to rub it in... I just wanted you guys to know... your the only blood family I have" "I know, Ava" "Here, I'll tell you what" She looks at me with an eyebrow raised.

"Your the one who helped me meet him to begin with... Bekah, you can come and see her whenever you want to... you can play with her, take her to the park, do whatever... and if anything happens to us... I want you... to take her" "What? No, Ava" "Your my sister, Rebekah, and I love you more than life itself... you'd deserve it" "I love you, Ava" "I love you, too"

Not long after, we decided to go back to the Salvatore Boarding House. I was absolutely exhausted, so I went to bed and I was knocked out as soon as my head hit the pillow.

~Stefan~
Ava decided to go right to sleep when we got back and I decided to take a shower. She was still sleeping when I got out so I laid down beside her, putting my hand on her stomach.

As I listen to the babies heartbeat, a smile appears on my face. I lay my head on her stomach and quickly fall asleep.