Rebekah & Damon

We laugh. Until we realize that it's someone neither of us expected it to be. ~ I strain my ears when I realize I recognize the voice.

"Is that... my sister?" I whisper yell, ready to jump out of bed and kill them both. "Ava, Ava! Hey, hey! Calm down, calm down, listen to me... lay back down and you can talk to your sister about it in the morning" I shake my head, my upper lip curled up in anger.

"Fine" I say, going back to sleep.

~The next morning~
As soon as I woke up, Rebekah and Damon's laughs fill my ears. I vamp downstairs and hold my hand against Damon's throat against the wall.

"So you go for me... then my sister" I say through clenched teeth. "You know what ours was" "And you and my sisters will be any different? You sleep with a girl and toss her out the next day it's how you are Damon... there is no difference between the two"
I say.

"Ava, let him go" Rebekah says. "Huh, your lucky I love my sister" I say, throwing him to the ground. "Ava?" Stefan says coming down the stairs.

"Nothing happened you can both relax" "Nothing happened? You threw me to the ground!" "You slept with my sister!" "Ok, enough you guys" "Bekah, you are so lucky I love you because he would be dead on the ground if I didn't love you like I do" I say, seriously.

~~

Stefan and I go to The Grill so I could get out of the house and away from Damon and Rebekah.

"Hey, Ava I didn't know you were back?" Matt said with a smile. "Oh yeah... sorry I didn't come and say hi but you know?" "Yeah, what can I do for you?" "Can I have some chilli cheese fries?" "Sure, Stefan?" "Ah, nothing, I'm good thanks" "Let me know if you change your mind" He nods and Matt walks away.

"What?" I ask Stefan. "You do know Matt likes you, right?" "I've heard that by some people, but it's not true" "Oh, it's true alright" "And you know this how exactly" "Everytime he sees you his heart races, it picks up more when you talk to him" "Mhm, right" I say and narrow my eyes at him.

"I can hear his heart too, Stefan... I think your just a tad bit jealous" I say and he rolls his eyes. "Why would I be jealous? I know what's mine, I know who you belong too, and it's not him" He says with a smirk and an eyebrow raised. It was my turn to roll my eyes, but I won't deny that it was a bit of a turn on.