No Good

Before I knew what I was doing, I'd leaned over and kissed him. But he'd pulled away from me, he wouldn't kiss me back for anything.

"Ava, I'm not gonna kiss you" "Why?" I cry. "Because your crying, I'm not gonna be your distraction" I look down and lay my head on his shoulder. "I'm sorry, Stefan" "For what?"

"For hurting you so much" "Well, I guess I got what's coming to me, huh?" I chuckle. "You gonna tell me what's up?" "I'm no good" "Ava-" "My whole life Niklaus and Elijah have chased away all the guys that have shown the least bit of interest in me. If they didn't do it, as soon as they found out my brothers were Niklaus and Elijah Mikealson, they ran off on they're own. Or they heard the last name Mikealson they ran off I never hear from them again.

It's terrible, Stefan! It made me feel special at first, but then I just felt awful, it made me start to feel like I wasn't good enough for anyone" "Ava, I can guarantee you you would've been good enough for everyone who showed interest in you" "No, Stefan, you don't understand it, your a handsome man, you can get anyone at any time you want" "Actually, that's not as true as you'd think" "What?" "It was always Damon who got the girls?" "I can believe that... with his eyes"

He playfully pushes me over laughing, making me laugh as he starts to drive again.

"Stefan?" "Hm?" "I love you, too" "I know you do" I hit him on the arm and chuckle. "Asshole" I say and we laugh.

~~

I end up falling asleep, my head falls on his shoulder.

~Mystic Falls, Virginia~
~Stefan~
Ava's mine, maybe- hopefully. I convinced her to come back to Mystic Falls with me. If I could just keep her away from Damon.

~The Boarding House~
She fell asleep on the way back and I decided not to wake her up. So I just carry her in the house.

She stirs in my arms a little bit so I stop. Then keep walking so I can get her inside.

"Please don't tell me you kidnapped her?" Damon asked. "I didn't kidnap her" "So she willing came?" "Took a lot of persuasion, I'll... explain in a minute"

He nods with a smirk and I vamp her upstairs and lay her down, covering her up.

"So, you finally got the girl, huh?" Damon says. "Yeah, yeah I did" "I'm proud of you, brother" "Thanks, brother"

~Ava~
When I wake, I'm laying in a very familiar bed. In a very familiar house. I hear very familiar voices, too. I've missed those voices... so much!

"How long did it take?" "Felt like eternity" "I bet" "You guys... you know-?" "No, Damon, we didn't have sex, we just came back here" "Mhm" I smile at his question. Of course, only Damon would ask that question.

"Klaus beat me up when I showed up at the doorstep" Damon chuckles. "I didn't even fight back, I deserved it and I knew I did" "That takes courage" I wanted so badly to vamp down there and hug Damon, but I didn't want them to know I was listening to their conversation.

I'd had tears streaming down my face, and I hear the front door close. The tears start streaming faster, as I feel someone wrap their arm around me.

"You ok?" Stefan. I nod so he doesn't know I've been crying. "Ava? Tell me what's wrong, do you... regret... coming back here?" My head snaps back towards him and I turn my body towards him.