I'm In Love With You

"Because I'm in love with you" He says, making me stop in my tracks. "You wanna know why I did this? Because I'm love with you, Ava Lynn! And I will shout it off the largest rooftop here if you want" He says, suddenly in front of me.

"In my letter, you told me that the reason you left was because Elena and I were together... we aren't together anymore so come back and be with me, yeah?" "You don't understand, Stefan" I whisper."So then help me understand, please?" "I really think it's better-" "I'm not leaving" "Stefan, there's nothing I can do to make you understand what I'm going through right now!"

"Just... try, please? Try, I don't wanna go" "I waited for you... for so long, and when I got the chance to give you your memories back I went straight for it" I say, wiping tears away from my face.

"You acted like you cared about me again, until you saw her again, do you even realize how bad that hurts? That I tried so hard for you, and you didn't care!" "But I do care" "No, Stefan you don't, just stop, please! Your hurting us both"

"Compel me again" He says as I walk away. "What did you say?" "Compel me" I scoff. "I don't want to remember this, I don't wanna remember this" "No I'm not gonna do that, but I'll compel you something" "What is it?" I look into his eyes and say,

"You are going to know exactly how much pain your putting me through right now, then your gonna do an apology the right way" He starts to cry and there's a part of me that feels bad.

"Ava?" He asks as it stops. "Yeah, Stefan?" "I'm so sorry, I'm sorry for everything I did, I didn't mean to hurt you I didn't know I was doing that to you, please don't leave me alone?" I grab his hand and say, "Ok, I won't leave you alone" Then hug him, making him cry again.

~~

Stefan and I headed back to Mystic Falls after I said goodbye to my family. They were all upset that I was leaving but Rebekah understood why I was. The boys were just wanting to kill him I had to calm them both down.

~~

"Damon's gonna be happy to see you" Stefan says out of nowhere. "I'll be happy to see him, too" He takes my hand in his. "Stefan, this doesn't change anything between us" He steps on the breaks causing the car to stop fastly.

"What the bloody hell Stefan?!" "You mean your coming back to Mystic Falls for the hell of it then?" "That's not what I said" "I heard what you said" I sigh. "I will get out of this car" "Ava, you promised me you wouldn't leave me" "Your right, I did promise that but that doesn't mean anything is going on between us romantically or anything" He nods.

"Do you love me?" "What?" "Do you love me, Ava?" "Stefan, please don't do this" "Or is it that... I'm not good enough for you?" "No, absolutely not! Stefan any woman would be so lucky to have you, I'm just not that woman -I can't be her, I'm not good enough for you to be her" "So that's it? That's what you think?" "Yeah, it is actually! I'm not good for you Stefan! I'm just not! I'm an original vampire for goodness sake! A vampire like you does not need to be involved with an original vampire"

"Ava, that's not your decision to make" I was shocked he said that. "It may not be, but it is my decision whether it's me or not you get involved with" "How can I convince you, that your good enough?" I start crying. "What is it? Did I-?" "It's not you, Stefan! It's not you at all, I promise" "Why are you crying?"