Your Kidding, Right?

How could he ever think that I would regret coming back to him? It's just his self-consiousness. I can... I can deal with that.

"Your kidding, right?" I ask with an eyebrow raised. "Would it make you feel better if I said I was?" "No, because I know your not kidding" "Ok, so I'm not kidding, just... a tad bit" "Try a lot of bit" He tilts his head and looks at me confused.

"Um, that doesn't really make a lot of sense-" "That's not the point, Stefan" "I know, I know" "Tell me why you think that I regret coming back?" "I just... I come back from having a conversation with Damon about talking about your family and your crying, so I was wondering if maybe you regret it because maybe you'll miss them"

"Stefan, of course I'll miss them, but I'm with my friends here... and... I'm with... you" He smirks and takes my hand. "So, I don't think they approve of me anymore, huh?" "Not really no" "I figured so" "But you know what?" He raises an eyebrow.

"I don't really care, because I'm happy here with you" "Really? You don't care about what your brothers think?" "No, no I don't" I shake my head. "I never thought I'd say that" "I never thought you'd say that either" "Shut up" I chuckle.

"Well, I did and there's nothing I can do about it now, huh?" "Nope" "Looks like I'm stuck with you" "Well, that is just unfortunate" I smile and say, "If we're gonna be stuck with each other... we might as well make use of it" "I 100% agree with that statement" He says with a nod. "I bet you are, now shut up and kiss me" "No problem" He says and kisses me, climbing on top of me.

I deepen the kiss and rip his shirt off, then rubbing my hands on his chest; he moans softly as I tug on the button of his hair. He rips my shirt off and slides my bra straps down throwing it across the room. I moan as he leaves kisses up and down my upper body.

I flip us over and rip his pants off in one swift motion, then do the same to mine as well. He stops us and it confuses me.

"Wait a second" "What is it? I- is it my fault?" "No, absolutely not, I just want to make sure that this isn't just a one time thing" "Well, do you want it to be a one time thing?" "Do you?" He asks, putting me in the spotlight.

"I don't want it to be a one time thing" I smirk. "Neither do I" "I know you don't" He furrows his eyebrows. "You chased me to New Orleans, Stefan, I know what you want this to be" "The question is... do you want it to be what I do?"

I paused to give dramatic tension, but finally I gave him an answer.

"Yeah, I do, Stefan" I smile. He flipped us over, making me giggle. "Are you sure about this, Ava?" "Yes, 100%" He nods and enters into me.

"Stefan" I moan, tugging on his hair. His hands roam around all over my body. "Uh, I missed this" "Actually-" I start. "Don't ruin the mood" I chuckle.

His hands land on the headboard, and he clutches it as he goes into me harder and harder. I know he doesn't but I remembered it... and I definitely missed it. He's always been good in bed.

"Ava-" "What?" "Your thinking about something, what is it?" "How much I want this" He raises an eyebrow and kisses me. "We're gonna talk about this" I kept my mind on Stefan the rest of the time.