Warning/Disclaimer

Hello, my loves! ❤️

You're not hallucinating. "His Reject" is finally back permanently. 🥳

I know how many of you have been dying to read it for the first time and I'm aware of those who wanted the chance to reread this story. I've decided to bring it back to Wattpad since a lot of you could not find it on Dreame/FicFun.

Before you delve into this oldie, I would like to inform everyone that this is a very old story. It's the first book I've published on Wattpad and there are definitely some plot holes, grammar errors, and maybe even some ideas that I no longer align with today (honestly I don't remember much outside of the grand plot since I haven't touched this story in years).

Despite that, I don't intend to edit anything or make any changes. I'm leaving this story exactly as it is and would greatly appreciate if there weren't hoards of comments pointing out my many mistakes. 😅

I've grown as a writer since this story was published but I have no motivation to fix this book. I just wanted to give a special treat to my readers who have been with me since day one. You guys don't understand how much I appreciate you all!

Unfortunately, I also have no intention to write a sequel. This story was originally going to be part of a trilogy, but I've scrapped book 2 and don't plan to rewrite it. So, this is the only story that will pertain to these characters. I'm so sorry for that, but my feelings won't change on the matter. 💔

With all of that being said, I do hope you enjoy! Feel free to comment and let me know if you loved (or absolutely hated) the story.

Thank you to everyone for the constant support. I hope I can continue to make you happy with good reads in the future. 

That's all for now. Talk to you soon!

- Stephanie