CHAPTER TWO

BAM:

This poor fucking girl dude. I came in here to buy a box of condoms and this is what I find. A beautiful girl with an ugly black eye and a cut on her cheek and a busted lip. She looked as pale as a ghost and I swear the look she gave me was like an abandoned puppy. Her eyes screamed "help me". She passed out in my arms.

"Shit! Does anyone know this girl? Hello?!" I look around and see the clerk, completely ignoring me. Asshat.

"Shit okay, hello?" I say softly patting her cheek. What the fuck do I do? I can't just leave her here. Fuck it, i'm taking her to the hotel.

It took almost no strength to carry her to my car. She was so fragile and skinny. It wasn't a very long drive to the hotel. We're here in sacramento to film a stunt for Jackass. I take her into my room and lay her down on the couch. I clean up a bit so she doesn't wake up to a disgusting mess.

Once I'm done, she starts to stir and wince. I fill her a glass of water and sit next to her. She slowly opens her bloodshot eyes and finally sees me. Her eyes were as wide as they could be and she went to take a sharp breath which hurt her and caused her to wince for some reason. She was so in shock she couldn't even move.

"Who are you and what the fuck am I doing here." She stumbles on her words with tears in her eyes.

"Hi, um I'm Bam". I move my hand to shake hers but she flinches away from me, hard. "Hey, hey woah I won't hurt you, I'm sorry."

"Fuck sorry", she rambles and goes to stand up but winces again.

"Don't be sorry, why are you wincing so much? Is something bothering you?" I say as I reach to touch her side but she flinches away again. Weird.

"I'm Maddy" she introduces herself with a shy look on her face. "Uh, could you please tell me what happened and why I am here?" She said with hesitance. I filled her in on everything that happened and she sat still, in shock.

----

A/N:

YAY she met Bam!