CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

MADDY:

I slept soundly, all night. And I feel so much better. My thoughts have cleared and I have finally realized, it's all over.

"Mads, hey Mouse, wake up." I hear a gentle voice, angels maybe? I open my eyes to see the person I want to see the most.

"Johnny." I say with soft eyes and a bright smile. I sit up and hug him.

"Careful Mads." He says with a chuckle and hugs me back. I feel my torso strain but I couldn't care less. I break away from him and look him in the eyes. Our noses are almost touching. "Hi." He says with a smile.

"Hi." I replied back to him.

"Maddy!" Bam walks in which causes Johnny and I to separate.

"Hi Bam." I say with a smile.

"You're awfully happy today." Dunn walks in with Tremaine.

"It's over guys, I'm going to be fine." I say. It's a two year long exhale and I couldn't be happier.

"I have one last question, Mouse." Johnny says softly. "Did he touch you?"

I shake my head. "I kicked him in the ribs when he almost did.

I see Johnny's and everyone else's face light up in relief. "Atta girl." He chuckles.

"What's the plan for today?" I ask Tremaine.

"Shower because we're getting on the bus to go to LA." He says. "We organized your stuff and packed it up again."

"Thank you so much, for everything." I say as Dunn, Bam and Jeff leave. Probably to get ready as well.

"And thank you more than anyone for protecting me." I tell Johnny.

"Oh it's nothing really-" I interrupt him by kissing his cheek softly. He blushes instantly. Cute.

"I'm gonna shower." I say with a soft smile. He nods his head.

"I guess I'll uh- leave you to it. See ya." He nervously leaves the room. I really like him.

-----

A/N: Very short chapter but aren't they the cutest.