CHAPTER THIRTY THREE

MADDY:

I haven't seen Knoxville all day. Bam, Dunn and I ended up eating at the mall together. It is now 7 pm and I am starting to get ready. I took a shower and exfoliated and shaved and scrubbed every single inch of my body. I decided to straighten my dark hair because it'll look nice and sleek with the leather pants. For makeup I'm going pretty natural, just my everyday make-up but with a little shimmer on my eyelids and some dark eyeliner on my water line. When I'm done with my make-up, my phone rings. It's Johnny.

"Hello?" I say softly.

"Hey sugartits." How classy of him.

"Hi pretty boy." I smile. I'm like a fucking teenager, in my bath robe, talking to my boyfriend on the phone, getting butterflies in my stomach.

"How's everything going?" He asks.

"Good, I'm getting ready. Are you coming?" I ask him, looking at the time.

"Nah, I'll get ready in Tremaine's room and give you some privacy. I'll see you in the lobby at 8:30 yeah?" He says.

"Sounds good."

"Alright, now you go and get all dolled up for me okay baby?" He says. Fuck, his voice is so hot.

"Yes sir."

"Don't call me that when I'm horny. Later!" He says quickly and hangs up the phone.

I put the outfit on and oh my god I look amazing. The bra doesn't even change my boob shape which makes my nipples poke through the thin fabric of the tank top. I put on all my jewelry and got the final touches done. I feel confident and sexy and ready to roll. I grab my phone to text Bam to show him the full outfit. He responds with a "go get laid bitch!" He's funny. I look at the clock and see that it is 8:31. Shit, I'm already late! I quickly spray some perfume on my neck and run out the door. I run down to the lobby as best as I can with these chunky boots. My boobs bouncing since my bra is giving me little to no support. I finally get to the lobby and see him standing there with his back to me. He's wearing black Dickie's, his usual belt and black Chucks, his wallet chain dangling as he stands. His broad back is adorned with an Easy Rider leather jacket. He turns around to look at me, lowering his aviators down the bridge of his nose. He's wearing a black button up shirt, button down shirt more like. It's being held closed by only a couple small buttons, showing off his smooth chest. He looks at me up and down and licks his lips.

"My my my. What do we have here?" He says, approaching me slowly.

"Hi Johnny." I say, batting my lashes at him.

"Hey Dollface." He says, grabbing my hips.

"You look amazing Johnny, I love this jacket." I say, holding his arm.

"Words can't even describe how beautiful you look, Mads. Did you spoil yourself?" He asks, holding my chin up. I was right, even with the boots, he's still much taller than me.

"More like you spoiled me." I said laughing. He grins and hums.

"I'm glad I did. You look amazing, baby. Ready for the best date ever?" I nod my head eagerly. As if on cue, a luxurious Mercedes pulls into the motor lobby. "Looks like our ride is here." He says holding my hand and opening the door for me. What a gentleman. We both slide into the backseat and the driver starts the car.

"Johnny this is amazing! Where are we going?" I say excitedly.

"We're gonna go to my favorite bar, it's a really nice place and they have great food too. Then, well, we'll see where the night takes us." He winks and places a kiss on my cheek as I laugh. The whole car ride I am tucked into Johnny's side. One of his hands is placed on my thigh, the other arm is wrapped around my shoulder. We stare at each other on the short car ride, stealing a few kisses in between words.