CHAPTER SIXTY EIGHT

MADDY:

"Yup! And remember the turn signal... there you go! Easy right?" Knox says as he sits next to me.

"Actually yeah! I think I got the hang of it very quickly."

"Smart girl." He tuts and kisses my cheek.

Knox has been teaching me how to drive for the past two hours and it's safe to say I finally got the hang of it. I have an appointment next week to get my drivers license and everything. I'm feeling very happy at the moment.

"Maddie! Come on, it's my turn!" Bam yells from outside the car. I put the car in park and got out, Knox following quickly.

"Mads, no. Don't let him drive your car." Knox says, rushing up to me quickly and guarding the car door.

"Please Mads!" Bam pleads.

"It's okay PJ, he can drive around for a little bit." I say. Bam sticks out his tongue at him and pushes him aside, getting into the driver's seat. Dunn sits in the passenger seat and Steve O sits in the back with Pontius.

They crank the music up and close all the doors.

"You have no idea what you just agreed to." Knox says, laughing.

As soon as the engine revs, my car immediately starts screeching, turning on its own axis to draw a circle on the pavement. Going faster and faster each time.

"Is he seriously doing donuts in my car?" I said in astonishment.

"Seems like it." Knox answers.

They continue to drive around at high speed, drifting at every turn until they feel satisfied.

"Sweet car Mads!" Bam yells in excitement as he opens the door.

"Alright, get out before you burn my tires." I chuckle, walking towards him. He laughs and picks me off the ground, spinning me around in his embrace.

"Happy birthday Mads. Love ya kid." He whispers.

"Love you too Bam-Bam. Thank you, for everything. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you." I tell him. We share a tender moment until he pulls away with teary eyes.

"Alright, cut it out." He laughs and wipes his eyes.

"Dude are you crying?" Steve O laughs.

"Oh you prick-" Bam yells as he chases Steve O off. The other guys follow suit, leaving Knox and I alone.

"Wanna drive again?" Knox asks.

"You know, I wanna try something new." I smile.

"Oh yeah? What's that baby?" He asks.

------

A/N: I have no idea if you guys will see this because the mobile app hasn't been working well for me lol. Chapter 69 is next ;)