CHAPTER TWENTY TWO

KNOXVILLE:

I wake up to a sleeping Maddy in my arms. Her lashes feather on her cheeks. Her rosy lips are slightly agape as she exhales in her sleep. Her dark brown hair lies beautifully. I could stay here forever. Then I notice the small cuts on her face, the bruising on her cheeks, on her jaw. Waking up with this sweet girl, covered in bruises that she got from her angry ex boyfriend. Guess who else has anger issues? Good ol' Knoxville. 

I can't imagine waking up to this delicate and sensitive girl, knowing that I gave her those bruises. I have never hit a woman, nor have I gotten close to doing that. But she has seen me hit Bam, all the guys have probably been punched by me when I am in that mood. I can't risk her being near me when I get like that. 

At this point I am freaking out. I can't handle this. I slowly and softly slip out of bed. I almost cave and stay with Maddy when I see her reach around to feel me and notices I'm gone, her eyebrows furrow and her sweet lips form a pout. She grabs the pillow and hugs it close. My heart breaks, but I leave anyway.

MADDY:

I'm hurt. Very hurt. I woke up to an empty bed today. I expected to wake up, next to a groggy Knoxville, with tired eyes and soft lips. That wasn't the case. And that is the reason why I am dressed in black sweatpants and a black hoodie that says Jackass on it. Ironically, I am wearing black sunglasses to hide my swollen eyes from crying this morning. I sit alone, eating cereal with my headphones on. I feel someone rip my headphones off my head.

"Sup Maddy." Bam says in a funny voice. I don't answer and go to put my headphones back on, he stops me though.

"Why do you have a stick up your ass?" Bam says. I roll my eyes. His eyes widen and he whisper yells, "something happened with Knoxville!" I shush him and look around. "Fuck this, girl talk time, let's go." He holds my hand and pulls me out of the kitchen. "Dunn! Girl talk!" He yells at his best friend. Who immediately abandons the other guys and runs towards us.

We get to Bam and Ryan's hotel room, yes they share a room like brothers, and sit down on the bed. I put my headphones around my neck.

"Alright, spill it." Dunn says, clapping his hands.

I let out a strong breath and looked at the two eager boys in front of me. "I had a nightmare yesterday so I went to Knoxville's room because I knew he would be awake. We sort of cuddled and then we kissed and then he ate me out and then we went to bed and then I woke up and he was gone." I blurt out all at once. Bam and Dunn look at me, eyes wide open, mouths wide open. I await their response. They stayed silent until Bam spoke.

"I'm gonna fucking kill him!" He said as he ran out of the room, his bracelets jingled while he ran. Dunn looked at me then at the door.

"Should I go after him?" he said pointing at the open door. I shook my head. "If anything, Johnny's gonna kill him." I said, we remained silent for a moment. I broke the silence. "You wanna get drinks? I need to get loaded ASAP." Dunn nodded eagerly and we skipped to the hotel bar, arm in arm.

----

A/N: OOOO Knoxville fucked up for sure