CHAPTER FIVE

"I don't know Dunn, that gash on her cheek looks pretty bad to me. She needs stitches." Bam says as he softly observes my face.

"Let me see." Tremaine says. He raises his hand to slightly turn my face and I flinch away, hard. They all look at me with sad eyes.

"Sorry." I say as I take a deep breath and close my eyes."

"Nothing to be sorry for Maddy, relax." Tremaine says with a soft voice. His gentle fingers holding my face while he checks it.

"Yeah, looks pretty bad to me. Katherine isn't here today though, she's with her kids." Tremaine says while taking his phone out.

"Katherine?" I question.

"Yeah, she's our doctor, the guys get into a lot of trouble while doing these stunts." He says with a small laugh. "I could give her a call though, have her come in."

"No!" I interrupt. They all look at me weirdly. "She's with her kids, I wouldn't want to bother her." Tremaine lets out a small laugh at my insistence.

"We could always take her to Knoxville..." Bam says quietly.

"Bam, I don't think that's a good idea right now." Tremaine says gritting his teeth.

"We can't just let her bleed out!" Bam says. I'm confused about his behavior.

"Who is Knoxville and why is it not a good idea?" I question. Jeff inhales slowly and starts speaking.

"Knoxville is part of the cast, he is a great dude but he's angry, like all the time. He's addicted to the crazy stunts and gets hurt a lot, so he knows how to take care of wounds. He's had lots of concussions which I think affect his sleep and behavior." Jeff explained.

"Yeah, that's why he's an asshole." Bam cuts in with a laugh. Dunn joins him laughing and Tremaine slaps Bam in the nuts. He doubles over in pain. Is this how they act all the time?

"Take me with Knoxville, I really don't want to inconvenience Katherine." I say sweetly.

"Are you sure?" Tremaine asks with soft eyes. I nod my head in response. "Okay then, let's go up to his room." This is going to be interesting.