CHAPTER TWENTY THREE

BAM:

"Knoxville!! Open this fucking door!!" I pound my fists on Knoxville's door. I can hear the TV, I know he's in there. The door finally opens and I am punching his face. His sunglasses cut his cheek and then fell off his face.

"Bam what the fuck?!" He says, holding his cheek and looking at his now bloody fingers.

"Why did you walk out on Maddy?" I say punching his ribs.

"Bam what?" He groans.

"Why did you walk out? Why are you so fucking mean to her? She likes you Knoxville!" I am interrupted by Knoxville's strong hands fisting my shirt and pushing me against the wall with incredible force.

"This is exactly why I walked out on her, because I am angry and I am a dick and she doesn't deserve to be treated like that!" He sounds infuriated. He drops me down to my feet and backs away. "I don't want her to wake up in my arms and be covered with cuts and bruises. You know how I am Bam! I can't control myself when I get angry!" He says, are those..tears in his eyes?

"Knoxville, you would never hurt her, I know that." I say softly.

"No you don't! Nobody does! I'm well capable of it and I won't be with her if she's at risk of me snapping whenever I don't sleep enough!" He says, falling to the floor and putting his face in his hands. I slowly approach him. I have never seen Knoxville cry, nobody has.

"Knoxville, you like her. Give it a chance, I know you won't hurt her and you have to trust yourself too. You are a good guy Knoxville!" I say with my hand on his back.

"I fucked up so bad. She's never gonna forgive me." He said, shaking his head.

"Clean yourself up and go talk to her, right now. She's in my room with Dunn." I tell him. I can't wait for them to be together. They are so good for each other and they don't even know it. I know why Johnny is scared, but I don't think fear should stop him from dating the girl he likes. He nods and stands up to wash his face.

I am walking towards my room to tell Maddy what happened when a loud crash comes from the door. I hear cackles and screams. Slowly, I open the door to see something I never expected.

"The hell is going on here?!" I yell at a wasted Maddy and Ryan. They laugh and laugh.

"I punched the window and it broke!" Maddy says, holding up her bloody hand. Shit, that looks bad.

"Why did you do that Maddy?" I say, inspecting her hand and trying to stay calm, knowing how to deal with drunk people.

"She's not Maddy, she's Mad Mads! HAHAHA!!" Dunn laughs, barely standing on his own two feet. Knoxville is not gonna like this, not one bit.

"Maddy, listen to me, Knoxville is gonna come in here any second now to talk to you about-" I am interrupted when the door opens.

"What the hell is going on here!?" Knoxville yells. Maddy and Dunn stare at him, wide eyed. 

-----

A/N: RUH ROH