CHAPTER FIFTEEN

I walk up to Johnny's door with a donut and coffee in my hand. He took such good care of me, the least I can do is get him some breakfast. I give his door two soft knocks.

"Johnny, it's Maddy." It takes a couple knocks for him to get the door but when he finally does, my heart flutters. He's standing in a pair of black shorts and a white t-shirt. His usual glasses aren't on his eyes today.

"Hey Mads, what's up." There's that nickname again.

"Can I come in?" He looks around his room and moves aside to let me in. We sit on his bed and I turn the lamp on. He squints his eyes and I notice right away, the light is hurting him. I turn to the nightstand and get his Ray Bans and hand them to him. He gives me a smile and puts them on.

"I wanted to thank you for taking care of me yesterday-"

"Oh, it's nothing Mads seriously." He interrupts me.

"No, I know how difficult it must be to see me panic like that and then completely detach, I just want to say I'm sorry that you had to see me like that, I know how annoying it can be. Grant hated it when that happened so-"

"I'm not like that douchebag." He interrupts me once again.

"Right, thank you. I brought you coffee and a donut." I held the bag up with a crooked smile, winning a chuckle from him.

"Thanks Mouse." He takes the bag and sips the coffee.

"So, what happened yesterday?" I asked him and he hesitated for a minute then spoke.

"I took you to your room and dropped you off, that's all." He said quickly.

"Okay well, thank you very much Johnny. I really do appreciate it." He smiled at me and I took it as my cue to stand up and leave his room. I grab my phone and call Bam to join in on whatever he is doing today.

----

A/N: Short chapter sorry. At least he was nice tho.