CHAPTER SIXTY ONE

MADDY:

I feel amazing. Well not really, I'm so horny it hurts. So much time without having sex was good for us but now I want it more than ever. I'm still on my knees with PJ's cum on my perky tits. He looks down at me and heavily breathes.

"Daddy, is it my turn?" I ask. Honestly calling him Daddy was something that came natural to me, I didn't even think twice about it. I just said it and thought it was hot as fuck.

"Yes doll, it's your turn. What would you like?" He says, helping me up off the ground.

"I want you to do whatever you want to me, I'm all yours tonight." I say. Right now, I want PJ to take control. "Talk me through it first?" I say. He licks his lips and smiles. He sits me back down on the bed and pinches my nipples.

"Here's what I'm gonna do to my filthy girl. I'm gonna play with these nipples a little more. Then I'm gonna kiss you all the way down."

"All the way down to my pussy?" I ask, whining at the pleasure of his fingers stimulating my nipples.

"Yes my love, all the way down to your sweet pussy. I'm gonna lick your clit until you can't handle it anymore. Then I'm gonna put two fingers in that pretty pussy of yours and pulse them in and out, again and again until you cum. After that, you're gonna lick my fingers clean like a good girl and the real fun starts." He rambles, his hands not separating from my tits.

"The real fun? Tell me more." I say, whimpering. I love hearing his dirty words. I'm drenched at this point.

"That'll be for later. One thing at a time." He says, laying me back onto the bed. He holds my hips and easily lifts me up further back on the bed. He goes to the dresser again and pulls out a red tie. I look up and quirk my eyebrow.

"I like this little game we have going, where you can't touch anything." He grins evilly.

"Are you gonna tie me up to the bed frame?" I ask eagerly and he nods. He wraps the tie around a part of the bed frame and ties a knot around the belt with the other end. This way, my arms are extended, my elbows laying beside both sides of my head. I try to pull my hands down and touch him, but the tie stops me from doing so and I whimper. He chuckles and kisses my lips hungrily.

He leaves wet, opened mouthed kisses down my neck, leaving hickies all around it and on my clavicles. His hands explore the sides of my body and one of his hands gropes my right breast. His mouth comes down to meet his hand and his lips wrap around my nipple.

"God, PJ fuck." I moan. Both of his hands are fondling my breasts as his mouth alternates, sucking a nipple, then the other.

"These are my favorite." He whimpers, giving my nipples small kitten licks, causing them to harden. His hands pinch my hardened nipples and I yell in ecstasy.

He licks down my abdomen, still pinching my nipples until he gets to the top of my lace panties. Finally.

"Do you want me to take these off, my sweet girl?" He asks. I nod eagerly, which causes him to pinch my nipples harder.

"Answer me!" He says.

"Fuck! Yes Daddy." I yell out, shifting my hips.

"Yes Daddy what?" He repeats.

"Yes Daddy, please take my panties off and eat my pretty pussy." I beg. I'm way too eager at this point for his little games.

"Your wish is my command." He takes my soaked panties off slowly.

He drags his tongue slowly down my sternum and pauses before he gets to my pubic bone.

"You know what Mouse?" He says, leaving soft kisses to my inner thighs, getting closer to where I want him.