CHAPTER SIXTY

KNOXVILLE:

I wish I could say I can't remember the last time Maddy and I fucked. But I can. It's been haunting me since we stopped having sex. Take it from a guy that's had a lot of sex in his life, pussy vs. your fist. Pussy always wins. Not having sex has been torture, but I will do anything for my sweet girl.

"Knox, can we take this slow please." Maddy says, separating our lips from kissing to speak. I look at her straight in the eyes and nod.

"Of course sweetheart, and if you need me to stop at any time just say it and I will. Okay?" I rub her cheek with my thumb. We're currently laying down on the bed, she's flat on her back and I am on top of her, holding my weight with my left arm.

"Yes Johnny. Thank you." She laughs and continues kissing my lips.

The only things that can be heard are our lips smacking together softly and fast paced pants. As well as a couple sweet moans coming from Maddy's mouth everytime our centers collide even just for a second.

I make my way down to her center and grab the edge of her jeans, unbuttoning them slowly. She smiles and takes her shirt off. I look up at her, working her zipper while kissing her belly softly. She arches her back and gives me the smallest and softest of moans. I reach my hand up behind her back and unclasp her bra with one hand, taking it off, leaving her top half completely bare for me.

Her hands immediately go for her nipples, stimulating them to give her some relief since I'm taking forever to take her pants off. I want her to enjoy every moment, I don't want to rush her at all, plus, I love teasing her.

"Knox please." She whines.

"Mmmm, I love it when you beg. You gonna beg for me?" I say, dragging my hand up her sternum and replacing the hand that's pinching her nipple with my own. Taking the bud between my fingers softly. She moans a little louder now.

"Pretty girl, I said, are you gonna beg for me?" I say, sucking a dark bruise next to her pelvic bone.

"Yes! Fuck! Please Johnny!" She says, struggling to keep still.

"What do you want my sweet girl?" I ask, taking her pants off completely, leaving her in black lace underwear and nothing else. She sits up and kisses me passionately, moving to sit at the edge of the bed. I stand up but lean over to kiss her. She separates our swollen lips and whispers.

"I want you to make me feel good. I want you to keep going until I can't anymore. I want you to leave me exhausted. Can you do that for me?" She says, looking up at me with her doll eyes.

"You think you can handle that?" I ask, turning my head menacingly. She nods and bites her lip, eagerly whimpering.

"Fuck Mads, when you whimper like that it makes me wanna tie you up and fuck you senseless." I say, holding her hair back from her face.

"Then do it." She tests. I freeze, looking for any sign of uncertainty, not finding a single spark of it. I smirk excitedly.

"Oh yeah?" I taunt, causing her to whimper once again, shifting on the bed to relieve some pressure. That's when I see her hand, hidden under her pussy, rubbing her swollen clit.

"You dirty girl, rubbing yourself hm?" I say, grabbing her hand, stopping her.

"Please Johnny, it hurts." She groans.

"It'll make it more worth it in the end, in fact, I have an idea. Are you willing to try it?" I ask and she nods with the biggest smile on her face.
"Do you trust me?" I ask.

"More than anything." She beams, I walk over to the dresser and take out what I need. I come back towards where my pretty girl is sitting and grab her arms.

"You can tell me to stop at any time, okay? What's our safe word?" I ask her. She thinks for a minute and speaks.

"Oklahoma." I chuckle at the word the Jackass guys use typically and nod.

"Oklahoma it is." I grab her wrists and put them together, tightening my belt around them. The big belt buckle lay right on the center of her wrists. I check to see if the belt is tight enough so she can't move her hands to please herself, but loose enough so that it won't hurt her. I kiss her knuckles and place her tied hands down in front of her. I look at her and gasp when I see her. The sight of her is enough to make me rock solid.

She's sitting there, thighs squeezed together in hopes of relieving the throbbing feeling in her stomach. Her pretty pussy is covered in delicate black lace which is probably getting soaked by her wetness. Her hands are tied up with the belt I wear everyday, making her look servile to me, arching her back, trying to roll her hips to have some friction. Her tits are sitting pretty, looking as plump as ever. Her pink nipples looking as tasty as ever.

I reach out and pinch her nipples softly with the tips of my fingers and look at her face. Her mouth opens to an "O" and she moans my name, arching her back even more. Her eyes roll back and she makes the most beautiful noises I've ever heard.

"You're gonna get on your knees and open your mouth for me okay pretty girl?"

"Yes daddy." My breath hitches. I never would've thought to ask to be called that but now that it's coming from Maddy's mouth, I love it. I smile.

"Good girl. On your knees." She quickly scrambles off the bed and onto her knees. She's sitting between her feet, her warm center almost touching the ground. Her knees are spread apart, making her ass look amazing from my view. She looks up at me through her lashes.

I immediately start unbuttoning my jeans and pull them down along with my underwear, ripping off my shirt too.

She immediately takes me into her mouth all the way in.

"Fuck Mads, someone's eager." I groan. She hums in ecstasy and bobs her head. I roll my head back and grab her hair with my hand, getting it out of her face. She pulls back and kisses my tip, giving it extra attention. I open my eyes and look down at her. She has a mixture of precum and spit dribbling down her chin as she just puts the tip into her mouth.

"Am I doing good daddy?" She asks.

"Very good sweetheart, you're being a very good girl, sugartits."

"Do you like it when I put just the tip of your cock in my mouth?" I moan at her filthy words.
"Yes Maddy, I love it." She smiles and puts my whole cock into her mouth again. I push her head and my abdomen tightens as I near my release.

"Fuck, where do you want me to cum? In your mouth? In that tight little pussy?" I give her options.

"This tight little pussy is for later, cum on my tits." She says, putting my dick back in her mouth. I can see how eager she is because her hips are shifting back and forth, trying to get any sort of relief but not getting any.

"You want me to cum on your pretty tits? You want my cum dripping onto your pink nipples?" I taunt.

"Yes! Fuck Johnny! Please PJ!" She pulls away again only to work my tip.

"Please who?"

"Please daddy!" That's all it takes for me to reach my high and pull out of her mouth. I stroke myself slowly and make sure I get every last drop of cum on her tits. She's sitting there, knees spread wide apart, panties drenched, her tits pushed together by her tied hands. Nipples dripping with my cum. It's enough to start making me hard again.

----

A/N: christ. 

i wrote this while i was very horny im so sorry. feedback? part two is coming soon btw