CHAPTER EIGHT

BAM:

"Yeah under the name Maddy Love please, thanks." I say as the lady gives me the room key. I decided to get Maddy her own room so she could get some sleep. She's been asleep for over an hour in my room but the guys could come into it at any point. I don't want to disturb her. I walk up to my door and knock. Why am I knocking, this is my fucking room.

"Maddy?" I say as I open the door. I wouldn't want to walk in on her naked or anything. I hear no response so I walk in to see her still passed out on the bed. Her eyes closed and a crease in between her eyebrows. She's so tired I can tell, god knows what this girl has been going through.

"Hey Bam! Check this out dude!" Steve O yells as he bursts open my door. I wince and lunge towards him.

"Shut the fuck up dude she's still sleeping!" I whisper yell then hit his head.

"Sorry dude, is that her?" He whispers. I nod my head.

"Shit dude, she looks fucked up, Knoxville do those stitches?" He points to her cheek and I nod.

"She's got bruised ribs. Her asshole boyfriend does this to her a lot apparently." I tell him.

"Sucks man. It's kind of weird that we are just watching her sleep." Steve O points out. We are towering above her, it is kind of creepy.

"Listen, go get her a bunch of merch, shit she can wear for a couple days until we can take her back to get her shit. I'll wake her up and get her food, she hasn't eaten since yesterday." I softly tell my friend.

"She looks like she hasn't eaten in days." Steve O says.

"I know, I'll sort that out later. Go." Steve O walks out of the room.

"Hey Maddy, wake up." I tell her softly while rubbing her arm. "Maddy, you need to eat." I say as she stirs a little bit. She scrunches her nose and subconsciously pulls away from me.

"Grant? Leave me alone." She says, the crease in between her eyebrows deepening.

"No Maddy, It's me, Bam. Grant isn't here." I say softly, hopefully giving her some peace of mind.

"Oh, Bam I'm tired." She says covering her eyes in the cutest way.

"I know babe, but you need to eat, now." I shake her softly again. "Just eat a little bit and then you can go back to bed okay?" She nods her head and opens her eyes slowly. "I brought you some cereal and some water for now."

"Bam?" She says.

"Yeah?"

"My ribs hurt, can you help me get up please." She says shyly.

"Oh yeah dude sorry." I say quickly as I stand up. I grab her hand and use my other hand to gently pull her shoulder towards me. That helps her sit up and swing her legs off the bed to come to a stand.

"I booked you a hotel room, the food is over there so follow me." I say while helping her up.

"Bam you didn't have to do that."

"It's no problem really." I tell her with a genuine smile.