CHAPTER TWENTY SIX

MADDY:

"Bam Bam! Dunn! Johnny and I fixed our shit!" I say, jumping on Bam's bed.

"Huh?" says a sleepy Bam, rubbing his eyes and looking around. I jump from Bam's bed, straight onto Dunn's bed.

"Johnny and I! We talked and we confessed our feelings for eachother! He likes me and I like him!" I say, excitedly jumping on Ryan's bed.

"Maddy, as much as I love you, shut the fuck up. I'm hungover." Ryan mutters, putting his head under his pillow. "Congrats though, tell me about it later."

"Maddy let's go get breakfast and you can tell me about it okay?" Bam says, slowly standing up. He's not wearing a shirt, displaying all his cool tattoos. Maybe I should get a tattoo.

"Come on Bam hurry up!" I am too eager to spill the tea to my friend! A super hot, sexy, nice, caring man likes me!

"Alright Maddy!" He says shrugging me off.

After a couple minutes of me yelling at Bam to shower faster, as well as running my fingers through Ryan's hair because I feel bad that I yelled at him in his hangover state, Bam and I are finally sitting, having our breakfast.

"So, you guys talked about the whole anger thing?" Bam asks with a mouth full of cereal.

"Yeah we did, what do you think about that by the way?" I ask, stuffing my own face with cereal.

"Bout his anger?" Bam says in between chews. I nod my head. He swallows his cereal and continues. "He's an angry boy I'll tell you that. He'll never lay a hand on you though. Ever. The only thing that sucks is seeing him like that, getting in fights and shit."

"Yeah you're right, we'll see how it goes. I trust him." I say chewing.

"You guys should go on a date. Like an actual date." Bam suggests.

"That's a good idea, I'll talk to him about it."

"Talk to who about what?" Steve O says as he and the rest of the crew sit next to us.

"Tell Johnny to take me on a date." I say with a smile on my face.

"You guys are finally together?" Tremaine says.

"I mean, not officially. I think. But we talked about our feelings for eachother." Everyone starts cheering happily. Apparently, they all knew that Knox liked me. Suddenly, the room goes silent, Knoxville walks in. Everyone turns to look at him closely. He drops his shades down the bridge of his nose and looks at everyone with a confused look.

"Hey boys." He says hesitantly. He walks towards me, all of the guys' eyes following him around the room. Johnny, still confused, leans down and places a soft kiss to the top of my head. The crowd goes wild.

"THIS IS LOVE!!!!"

"HALLELUJAH!!"

"KNOXVILLE AND MADDY!!"

"MADDY'S LAST NAME MAKES SENSE NOW!!"

"Alright alright settle down!" Johnny says, taking a bow. They all settle and continue eating calmly. Well, as calmly as Jackass boys can.

"Hey baby." Johnny says, pecking my jaw softly. I hum contently.

"I can get used to being called that." He laughs.

"What will I be called?" He asks, lifting his eyebrows.

"Hmmm.. I don't know yet." I say. I noticed how all the guys were looking at us.

"This is gonna be fucking annoying, I've always been the tough guy." He mutters, slowly gritting his teeth.

"Knox, relax, it'll be fine okay?" I say, pecking his lips softly.

"Yo! Knoxville!" Pontius yells. Johnny turns to look at him and cocks his head.

"What do you prefer? Johnny Love, or Maddy Knoxville." Pontius makes kissy sounds at him, this causes Johnny to launch from his seat and tackle Pontius.

"Johnny stop it!" I yell at the two rowdy boys.

"Maddy it's fine, they are just playing around." Jeff says. Suddenly, Johnny hits Pontius square in the jaw.

"Really Tremaine? Just playing?" I say sarcastically.

"Alright alright, PJ, wrap it up dude." He says pulling a laughing Johnny away. He shakes his sore hand and walks up to me and kisses me.

"I'm going upstairs to shower. Shower with me?" He asks.

"I don't know Knox.." I say hesitantly. It's not that I don't want to, I just feel self conscious about my body.

"Please Mads." He asks with puppy dog eyes. I mean, he has seen me naked already. Fuck it. I follow him to our room. Our room. I smile at the thought. 

----

A/N: ugh I love this chapter.