CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN

SMUT ;)

MADDY:

I finished putting all my clothes away in Johnny's dresser, well, our dresser now. It's funny how he literally has 2 pairs of Dickies, two pairs of sunglasses, two pairs of Chucks and endless graphic t-shirts. He has his signature belt that says Knoxville on the back. I love that belt.

"Mads! Shower!" He yells from the bathroom. He was waiting for the water to warm up enough for me to go in, apparently he likes to shower with cold water, what a fucking weirdo.

"Coming!" I yell. I walk into the bathroom and start taking off my clothes, slowly. He opens the sliding door, peeking his head out. "Knoxville!" I yell at him.

"What? Nothing I haven't seen before!" I laugh and walk into the shower with him. He's completely naked. I had never seen him completely naked. I don't want to look down. He looks so beautiful right now. His wet hair slicked back, eyelashes wet and water droplets clinging to his soft skin. I kiss him slowly. He holds my head and kisses me back. His thumb comes up to my bottom lip and slowly pulls it down, opening my mouth to invite his tongue in. We share the sweet kiss and I pull back.

"Hi." He says, flashing the most beautiful smile.

"Hi." I laugh, blushing. He senses my discomfort.

"You know Mads, you can look down." He states. I pretend I'm confused as to what he is saying. "I know what you are thinking, you haven't seen me completely and I know you don't want to look down because I'll catch you staring." He says with a cocky smile. I blush and look down. Holy shit. That's what a big dick looks like? Knoxville sees my reaction and cackles as loud as he can. He caught me staring! I look back up and slap his chest.

"Shut up!" I say turning around, hiding my face in my hands.

"Oh baby, come here." He says, his laughter slowing down. He turns me around and pulls me under the shower again. He smiles and leans in for another kiss which turns heated immediately. I feel him hardening, his dick poking my abdomen. His hands run down my back until they reach my lower back, stopping there. I stand on my tippy toes to show him that he can grab my ass if he wants to, which he immediately does. I tilt my head to the side as he starts to leave open mouthed kisses all down my neck, sucking a hickey onto it.

"Fuck" I breathily say. He brings his hand to my front and teases my entrance with his fingers. "No, Knox." I say and he stops immediately.

"Are you okay?" he asks, concerned.

"You took care of me last time, it's my turn." I say biting my lip and smiling. His eyes grow wide.

"Where's my girl hm?" I get butterflies and slowly kiss him. I brush my hands down his abs until I reach the trail of hair that traces lower. He immediately flexes his stomach and skips a breath when I trail my hands even lower. I grab the base of his dick and he partially detaches our mouths to breathe heavily.

"Mads, fuck." He says, out of breath. I kiss his jaw as he is completely functionless. I start stroking him slowly. I can't help but squeeze my thighs together when he groans in pleasure.

"Johnny?"

"Yes honeyfuck?" There's that nickname I love so much.

"Can I try something?" I say shyly, he nods eagerly. I slowly kiss his neck, his chest, his abdomen and, when I'm finally on my knees, his tip. He completely loses it.

"Fuck Mouse, you gonna wrap those sweet lips around me?" He says, looking down at me.

"Yes Johnny, would you like that?" I say, my lips touching his pink tip.