CHAPTER FOURTEEN

KNOXVILLE:

I wake up to my left arm being completely numb. I rub my eyes and look at my watch. It's about 2 am. I look down at Maddy who is lying almost on top of me, asleep. I can't believe I volunteered to take care of her in front of the guys. This is so embarrassing, I have to get out of here before she wakes up. I slowly shuffle her off of me and pull the sheets so that they are covering her. She crinkles her nose and groans.

"No." She drowsily mumbles. I chuckle to myself. She's so cute. Fuck, no, I have to get out of here. I really could just stay and cuddle with her, fuck, no. Okay, I'm leaving.

I enter my empty hotel room and lay down on the bed. I totally didn't even notice how well I was sleeping with Maddy. Even if it was only a couple hours, I don't think I've ever slept that soundly. Now, I'm completely awake and probably won't sleep again, so I turn the TV on.

BAM:

It's 8 am and I have been up for an hour, waiting for it to be a reasonable time to go check on Maddy. I'm so grateful for Knoxville to have taken care of her like that.

"Fuck it." I stand up and leave my hotel room.

"Dunn!!" I knock on his door. He opens it on the third knock.

"Is she awake yet? Have you talked to her?" He says with wide eyes. So he's been equally worried, good to know.

"I haven't seen her, should I go?"

"Yeah dude, everyone's worried sick. Steve O even called me to check on her."

"Alright alright I'll go right now." I said, leaving his room.

Knock knock. "Hey Maddy!"

I slowly opened her door with the extra key she gave me. She was sitting in her bed, watching TV with a cup of tea in her hands. She looked at me and gave me a smile, she looked drained but better than I imagined.

"Hey Bam Bam."

"Hey Maddy, how are you feeling? You had a rough day yesterday huh?" I said, sitting at the edge of the bed.

"Yeah, fill me in? Want some coffee?"

"Yes and yes." I responded. She makes coffee and gives it to me.

"This is a mean cup of coffee Maddy." I tell her and she giggles. "Okay where do I start, we did the riot control thing, you flipped your shit, Knoxville tried calming you down which helped and then didn't, you locked yourself in the bathroom, Knoxville broke the door down, punched me in the face, said something about you detaching and carried you to Jeff's car and brought you here." I let it all out and sip my coffee, staring at her shocked reaction.

"What the fuck?" She said, I nodded.

"Wait, I detached? No wonder I can't remember anything." She said, shaking her head. "Bam your jaw is purple, why did Knox punch you?"

"I tried pulling him away from you and he went all Rocky on me."

"Shit, Bam I'm so sorry." She said and I immediately saw the sadness in her eyes.

"Hey, no, don't be sorry Maddy. You can't control it. We shouldn't have taken you to see the stunt." I said. We talked for a little while, she was asking mainly how I felt after the riot control stunt. Which sucked by the way.

"So Knoxville brought me here?" She asked, making herself another cup of tea.

"Yeah he did, he insisted on it too."

I obviously know Knoxville likes Maddy, you have to be fucking blind to not see it.

"I should go to his room and say thank you." She said putting her shoes on.

"Yeah sure, it's room 252. I'll catch up with you later, I'm gonna tell the guys you're fine. They are all worried as hell." I said and she gulped then chuckled. We said our goodbyes and parted our separate ways.

-----

A/N: I wonder how Knoxville will act. lmao i already know, I'm the one writing it.