CHAPTER SIXTY SIX

MADDY:

"Wow! A bong! Thank you Steve O" I say, holding the glass piece in my hands and showing everyone. I don't smoke weed but it's the thought that counts.

All the guys have been giving me presents and I'm showered with love.

They have all been funny presents except Tremaine's. He got me a new computer which was incredibly nice of him.

"Open mine now!" Said Johnny, holding a box out.

"Another? I said no presents from you Knox!" I say frowning, taking the box in my hands.

"Just open it!" He laughs. I stick out my tongue at him and open the box. Inside it is a smaller cloth bag, as I open it I can't believe my eyes.

"Oh my god!" I gasp as I take the present out.

"What is it!?" Pontius asks.

I smile and hold up a belt exactly like PJ's. Only difference is mine says "LOVE" in the back instead of "KNOXVILLE".

"Now we can match!" He says, beaming with happiness. I grab onto him and shower his face with kisses.

"Thank you so much PJ I absolutely love it!" I say.

"Alright, open mine next." Slater says, handing me a small envelope.

"You shouldn't have-" I begin but he interrupts it.

"You don't even know what it is yet!" He laughs.

I opened the envelope to find a postcard. It is a small town covered in snow with Christmas lights hanging from the small houses. It reads "Big Bear" in a small font.

"Big Bear?" I question.

"Yeah so, one of my friends has this HUGE cabin in Big Bear and he's lending it to me for Christmas! I thought we could all go if you guys were up for it!" He explains and everyone breaks into hollers and cheers. Obviously everyone agreed.

"Slater, this is so amazing! I can't wait! Thank you so much friend!" I jump into his arms and hug him.

"Happy Birthday Squeak." He smiles into the hug.

"Alright Mouse, I have ONE more present for you." Johnny looks at me mischievously.

"PJ no! No more presents please!" I say laughing.

"It's okay, it's small." He hands me a tiny black box. Okay, I'll accept it just because it's small.

"You promise this is the last one?" I ask, taking the box.

"Yes sweet cheeks, this is the last one." He smiles.

I open the box and gasp as I see what it is.

A Mercedes key.

"YOU DIDN'T! KNOXVILLE!" I yell, punching his arm.

"Stop! Stop! I did and it's outside!" He yells back, protecting his arm from me and laughing.

I immediately stand up from my seat and rush out of the hotel.

And there it is. A white Mercedes C 250.

"PJ, I c-can't accept t-this." I say in disbelief. My eyes tearing up.

"It's all yours Mads, I want you to be able to drive anywhere you want anytime you want. You are free Mads." He says genuinely.

I launch myself into his embrace and sob into his chest.

"This m-means so much to me. T-thank you." I sob. He kisses my head and hugs me close. I pull back, tears staining my cheeks, I'm sure my makeup is ruined at this point but I don't care. "I love you." I say.

He smiles and delicately brushes the tears from my cheeks. "I love you baby." He kisses my lips.

"One problem though." I laugh, cleaning the last few tears from my cheeks.

"What is it baby? Is it the color? You can pick another one if you want. We could make the interior white too, I just thought black would get dirty less, it'll be easier to clean and-"

"Knox, stop, it's absolutely incredible." I say, holding his cheeks, interrupting his nervous ramble.

"Then what is it?" he asks.

"I don't know how to drive." I laugh.

----

A/N: a brand new car!! are we excited for the trip? sorry this update took me ages, I'm trying really hard to get these chapters up for you guys! However, I have been truly entertained by your comments, never stop! see you next chapter!