CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR

KNOXVILLE:

I wake up on Tremaine's couch. The cast on my hand was uncomfortable and the raging headache I had was horrible. I was so hungover and I felt so guilty for ruining Maddy and I's night. I remember everything that happened. I remember her face as I pleaded to not go to the hospital. I shouldn't have put her through that. I really put up a fight at the hospital, they even had to sedate me just to get me to sit down so they could fix and cast my hand.

"Sup PJ" Tremaine says, walking into the hotel.

"Hey, how's Maddy?" That's the only thing that matters to me right now.

"She's upset, very upset. She feels like the whole night was ruined. I think she wanted it to be romantic but well, she didn't even get to sleep next to you. She stayed with Bam and threw up and stuff, but he took care of her." He explains.

"I need to talk to her." I say. Jeff nods and hands me my glasses.

"Take a shower first, you still reek of alcohol."

...

I'm showered, changed and outside of Maddy and I's door with flowers in my hand." I knock on the door once and quickly take off my glasses and put them in my pocket. A teary and puffy eyed Maddy opens the door and looks at me.

"Hi baby." I say. "I brought these for you." She takes the flowers from me and lets me in. She sits on the bed and I sit next to her and hold her hands. I notice her bruised arm and she sees the cast on my hand.

"I'm so sorry about yesterday Mads. I'm really sorry. We shouldn't have drank that much. I ruined the whole night and I'm sorry you had to see me like that."

"It's as much your fault as it is mine. I was having a really good time until that asshole showed up. I'm sorry about your hand. I should've told him off better." She says, rubbing her fingers on my cast.

"No Maddy, the prick deserved what he got, I'm sorry I threw a bad punch and broke my hand." I chuckle and she does too. There's my happy girl.

"So what happened to your hand?" She asks with a smile on her face.

"I fractured my fifth metacarpal." I explain. She looks at me with a confused face.

"It's called the boxer's fracture. I broke the bone that supports the little finger." I explain, pointing at it on my other hand.

"Oh man, how long do you need to have this thing?"

"Just 2 months, it's not that bad." I shrug.

"Hmm, no more stunts I guess." She says with a smile, she knows I will still do the stunts, a little hand fracture won't stop me.

"Did you see your tattoo?" I say. She nods and laughs. "Let me see!" She shows me her wrist and I laugh. 

It's a small pair of glasses, just like the ones I wear. I show her my wrist and reveal the small mouse tattoo. She laughs, hard. We ended up laughing for a couple minutes. I'm glad everything worked out.

"Mads, let me make it up to you. Let's have a romantic night tonight. I'll plan the whole thing, don't you worry baby. It'll be everything you want and more." I say, holding her hands.

"I would love that Knox." She says, nodding. I kiss her sweet lips and leave with her to get some breakfast.

...

"That's the cheesiest shit I've ever seen!" Bam says as he looks at our tattoos.

"Wait until you see the video!" I say, cackling.

"What video?" Maddy says, widening her eyes. I pull my phone out and start playing the video. I show them Maddy sitting on the chair wearing my glasses and imitating me.

"Hi! I'm Johnny Knoxville, and this is me getting a tattoo!" She says.

"Stop!! That's so embarrassing!" Maddy says, ripping my phone away from my hand. All of the guys laugh and hold their stomachs in pain.

"That HAS to go in the TV show!" Jeff says. Everyone agrees. Maddy shakes her head and laughs. I admire her, my smiling girl. I never want to see her cry, she should be happy all the time. I'm gonna give her the best night of her life. She deserves it.

...

MADDY:

We've had a pretty relaxing day overall. Knox and I were pretty hungover still so we just laid down, took a nap and now we're watching a movie. I picked Princess Diaries because I love this movie. Knox knows not to complain about my movie picks anymore. 

When we got to the room he begged me to change into his clothes so I did. I'm wearing a pair of his boxers and his Jeff Sux t-shirt. I told him that if I wore his underwear, he should wear mine. He wasn't so keen on it so he denied my request. 

He's laying on a pillow, half propping him up. I'm laying in between his legs while he plays with my hair with his good hand. We all signed his cast. I wrote little love notes while the other guys just drew dicks everywhere. Knoxville said that I have to leave the room at like 5, it's about 3:30 right now. Who knows what he's planning but I'm very excited.

Suddenly, my phone starts ringing. I pick it up to see that it's an unknown number. Knoxville looks at me with a questioning look and I shrug my shoulders and turn it off. Only for it to ring again.

"I should pick it up." I said, standing up. He looked at me uneasily.

"Hello?" I said as I stood up from the bed.

"Madeline." Said a voice I wish I would never hear again. I look over at Knox who is looking at me with concern. I hold up my finger to say "I'll be back" and leave the room, shutting the door behind me.

"What do you want, Grant?"

"I'd be careful Madeline, hotels get lonely at night." He said then hung up immediately. I can't help but feel uneasy and anxious, maybe he's just trying to make me feel like this. I'm not falling for his games again. I walk back into the room to see Johnny sitting up already.

"Who was that Mads?" he asks with concern.

"Just the cell phone company." I lie through my teeth. He looks unsure but I shrug it off and get back in bed. This is not ruining my day.

----

A/N: RUH ROH