CHAPTER THIRTY TWO

DOUBLE UPDATE! READ CHAPTER THIRTY ONE IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY

MADDY:

I've been at the mall with Bam and Dunn for about 10 minutes and we are already sitting down at Wetzel's Pretzels. They begged me to buy them food even though we just had breakfast. I think they just wanna spend Knox's money.

"Here's the plan." Bam says, swallowing. "We will go to Nordstrom and buy you a killer outfit and shoes." I nod and Dunn does too.

When we enter Nordstrom, I'm immediately overwhelmed. I like to dress cute, but I almost never buy new clothes. I don't really know what looks good on me since I always wear the same combination of clothes.

"Don't worry Maddy, we'll help you pick something out."

"Okay, let's start with the outfit. Do you wanna wear pants or a dress?" Bam says.

"Pants, for sure." We look around for what feels like hours until Bam finds a pair of pants.

"These are perfect." He says, holding up a pair of low waisted leather pants.

"Don't you think it's too much?" I ask wearily. They both shake their heads.

"You should wear them with this." Dunn says, holding up a cream colored tank top.

"That's actually really cute, it's so soft too." I say holding the shirt. "I should buy a pair of boots since the pants are kind of wide legged."

"Now you're talking!" Bam says in excitement.

I found the shoes and now I am in the fitting room. I can't believe how amazing I look. The pants cling to my thighs but are looser down my legs. The boots add a little height but I doubt I will be taller than Knox. The tank top complements my curves perfectly and it somehow makes me look softer. I have the full outfit on as I leave the room to show Bam and Dunn.

"Voila!" I say. Both of their jaws drop and they stare at me wide eyed. "You know, I don't think Knoxville would like both of you gawking at me like this." I point out. They shake their heads and start spilling compliments hysterically.

"Maddy, you look gorgeous."

"Knoxville's gonna shit his pants." I laugh and go back into the room to change. I pay for the clothes using Johnny's black card and walk out.

"What else do I need?" I say out loud.

"I think we should get you some jewelry."

We picked out a beautiful choker like necklace that accentuates my neck, a chain bracelet and a pair of earrings. I almost feel bad that I'm spending Johnny's money, I hope he doesn't mind. We're walking towards Starbucks to get some coffee before we leave when I see Victoria's Secret. I stop in front of the store and look over at Bam and Dunn, who are looking at me nervously.

"Do you think we're gonna have sex tonight?" I ask sheepishly. They look at each other nervously.

"I mean, he wouldn't be opposed to it but he won't push it onto you." Bam says, stuttering.

"Then I should definitely get something from here." I say, enjoying their cute nervousness. I hold both of their hands and pull them in the store. They look at the floor uncomfortably. This is fucking hilarious. I immediately see a pair of black lace panties and a matching bra. It's so beautiful, they have delicate details on the edges and a beautiful flowery pattern. The bra doesn't have any padding, making it very soft. I love it because it won't change the shape of my boobs at all, it'll be like I am not even wearing a bra.

"How about these?" I tell the guys, holding the bra and panties up for them to see.

"Great Maddy, those are good." Bam says, looking at his feet.

"Bam! You're not even looking!" I say laughing. He finally looks up for barely even a second, his eyes grow wide and he nods and looks down at his feet again.

"Alright well, I'm gonna go try them on, stay here." I say.

...

I absolutely loved how the panties and bra fit, I am definitely taking these with me. I pay for them and walk back over to where I left Dunn and Bam. I am surprised to see that they are gone. Then, I hear them talking.

"Yeah dude, I have tons of boards you can choose from, give me a call and we'll skate." Bam says, showing some dude pictures on his phone. The guy nods in agreement and they say their goodbyes. They were sitting with all the uncomfortable boyfriends. Cute.

"Looks like you made friends Bam Bam." I say, grinning at him. He rolls his eyes.

"Let's get out of here Maddy." Ryan says, quickly walking out.

"You owe us a coffee." Bam says. I laugh my head off.

"Hey! You wanted to come with me." I say, raising my hands.

"Yeah but I didn't want to go in there!" Bam says pointing at the store.

"I think even I know what Victoria's secret is now. Fuck dude." Dunn says. 

----

A/N: ugh i love their friendship :')