CHAPTER TWENTY ONE

WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT

MADDY:

Our lips moved in sync, the soft sounds of our lips and a Friends episode being the only things that can be heard. Johnny reached for the controller and turned off the volume, without even separating our lips. He held on to me and I pushed up on my elbow. He teased my bottom lip with his tongue and I opened my mouth for him, our tongues moving together. I sat up on my knees and separated our lips. He looked at me with puffy red lips.

"You okay?" He asked. I smiled at his worry and slowly raised my hands to his face to take his glasses off. I finally saw his beautiful eyes and he smiled at me. It was a sight for sore eyes. I placed the glasses on the table and he slowly got to a seated position with his back against the headboard. I decided to be bold and straddled his hips. He looked at me in amazement and held my hips with his hands.

"Come here you." He smiled and connected our lips again. This time, there was more passion. My hands were around his neck and I eagerly pulled the bottom of his hair. To which he groaned and bucked his hips upwards.

"Fuck sorry Mads." He laughed at his eagerness. I smiled and connected our lips again. My lower region was burning and I craved some friction. I've had sex before, but I was never this eager for it. I arched my back and rolled my hips onto him, letting out a soft whimper.

"Fuck Mads." He said with a breathy voice. "You're driving me insane honey." He chuckled, eager to connect our lips again. He held the bottom of my tank top and looked at me, asking permission with his eyes. I nodded and lifted my arms. His hands slowly took off my tank top, his hands ever so slightly brushing my sides, giving me goosebumps. He dropped my tank top to the ground and gave me a small kiss before looking down at my chest. My boobs were small but perky. He licked his lips and observed my chest as if it was art. I shied away and tried to pull his head up but he interrupted me.

"Maddy, you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen." he said, holding my hands. "I want to make you feel so good tonight, tonight is all about you. Will you let me do that?" Johnny asks while kissing my neck. I clench my legs together and nod eagerly. "Words please, use your words Mouse." He said, nipping the sweet spot just below my ear.

"Yes Johnny, fuck." I say with a whimper. He laughs and kisses down my collarbone. I lift my hands to feel his chest and lead my hands down his toned abs. His breath hitches and kisses me harder. He grabs hold of my butt and squeezes it softly, grinding me against his erection, making me let out a soft moan.

"The noises you make are music to my ears, don't be shy, sweet girl." He says as he holds my hips and swiftly turns us around. Now I am laying flat on my back and he is on top of me. I wrap my legs around him as he grinds down on me. I scratch down his back and he lets out a deep groan. He traces his lips down my chest, licking his lips and taking my right nipple into his mouth. This is a whole new feeling for me, I whimper. He moves his tongue around my sensitive bud and disconnects his mouth from it, only to blow on it softly. My back arches off the bed but he places his hand on my abdomen, keeping me down. He moves to the other nipple as his hand traces down my stomach. I hold his face in my hands and bring him up to kiss me. Our tongues dance with each other and I feel like I could do this for hours.

"So, so beautiful my sweet girl." He says in between kisses. His fingers curl around my shorts and he asks, "Can I take these off?" I nod and let out a soft whimper.

"Yes Knox, please." His hands slowly take my shorts off, too slowly for my liking. I try kicking them off quicker but he holds my legs strongly.

"Easy baby, there's no rush." He takes off my shorts and kisses my ankle, my shin and all the way to my inner thigh. "So soft." He says, rubbing my thighs. He scoots down on the bed more and spreads my legs with his gentle hands. He leaves open mouthed kisses on my inner thighs, getting closer to where I want his tongue.